ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition..

Ph1 track car, Dci
Liking the white btw, as said maybe black on the red parts for me :)

How much it cost if you dont mind me asking?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I have the option to add glossifier but thought I'd try it matt and see if it grows on me..
Price is dependent on different factors but was under £500.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Ahhhh I see! I miss read, thought it was the Clio that was dipped.

Brilliant job job for under £500 then! It's good if you like frequent changes lol

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Little bit of video from Cadwell, Im running left to right :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Always fancied a leather interior so picked this up. I love ph1
20140303_125501_zpsfc14ea85.gif

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Meg looks good mate, just not sure about the red against the white. Id probably have the red bits done black! Looks a little odd with the carbon/black spoiler then red badges etc.

And wtf are you buying an exclusive for? Breaking?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You are certified mental!

That R26 is er... interesting. Black on White would suit it more.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
The new finish on the Megane has cheapened it IMO. It was just crying out for some black/anthracite/silver wheels.

I really can't get my head around all these sub £1000 clios, fast and furious style turbo and a broken Itb'd Trophy. Especially when you say you want to get used to using one car on track. But at least trying all these Clio's out you'll know what you like and it seems like you've got all the bits to make one really good track car.

Take one of those ph1's and have all your best bits put in. You'd then have a sorted little track car and the R26, get rid of whats left.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The new finish on the Megane has cheapened it IMO. It was just crying out for some black/anthracite/silver wheels.

I really can't get my head around all these sub £1000 clios, fast and furious style turbo and a broken Itb'd Trophy. Especially when you say you want to get used to using one car on track. But at least trying all these Clio's out you'll know what you like and it seems like you've got all the bits to make one really good track car.

Take one of those ph1's and have all your best bits put in. You'd then have a sorted little track car and the R26, get rid of whats left.

I keep telling him to get down to 2 clios (one n/a and one boost) and the megane, but he seems to just enjoy collecting them, lol.

I guess its all good so long as he is just buying cars he knows he will get a profit on when he punts them on again though :)

You must have money to burn.

Clios are fun but if you've got the money to decide to buy things whenever you want it makes me wonder why you're messing about with Clio's and not going for something a bit more high spec.

You must have money to burn.

Clios are fun but if you've got the money to decide to buy things whenever you want it makes me wonder why you're messing about with Clio's and not going for something a bit more high spec.

Me and Chi was discussing this the other day, he has the z4 which is worth good money.

The other cars are inexpensive toys, which cost little to replace if something was to happen, where as a 20k car isn't cheap to replace.

Don't think this car is being kept

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Is it broken is it @Chi?

It needs a dephaser and mapping. Probably worth putting some cams in whilst doing the dephaser to get the most out of the ITB's, especially if it needs a new map any way. £1500?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Ive got 5 clios now :), thought the Mrs could use one on track and also lots of spares.. The price I paid I should see my money back.
Im undecided on the Red bits but the wheels were already red so it seemed to make sense.. Will leave them a bit and then decide..

Yes the only thing that the Trophy needs is the dephaser doing but as Edd has said the new owner will probably want cams so makes sense to reduce the price and let them do the lot..

The exclusive seats are sooo comfy btw..

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Me and Chi was discussing this the other day, he has the z4 which is worth good money.

The other cars are inexpensive toys, which cost little to replace if something was to happen, where as a 20k car isn't cheap to replace.

Don't think this car is being kept
Isn't that why we pay insurance though?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Isn't that why we pay insurance though?

Insurance doesnt help you if you blow an engine or gearbox up on a more expensive car that has bigger bills to replace things, and even if you keep paying every time you do a trackday for track insurance there is still a big excess etc.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It's the skirts that make it look moody ;)

So they are manly tough skirts?

I think you should start calling them kilts if you think that.

But like a kilt, the rest of the world will still think you look stupid, lol.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
So they are manly tough skirts?

I think you should start calling them kilts if you think that.

But like a kilt, the rest of the world will still think you look stupid, lol.

I like it and that's all that matters. :))