ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
4point fitted properly to that harness bar would be the perfect angle.
The 3 points shouldn't be fitted then 'pulled' over the bar as they are not designed for that.
Also the rear mounting point should be fitted centrally to the seat they are going to not offset like they are, as in the event of a big crash they are not pulling centrally and can cause a twist.So many people just cheat by screwing them into existing mounting holes rather than fitting new ones.

Thanks for the explanation.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Bought the black ph1 for spares but it's far too tidy for that and the engine sounds sweet to me (what do I know).
Few pics..
Fine work by snappy :)
20140221_101332_zps527819bc.jpg

Looking a bit sorry for itself but should come up nice after a quick wash.
20140221_101303_zps768d1e5b.jpg

Interior is very tidy..
20140221_101321_zps49c8f2f3.jpg

Countryman JCW
Id be tempted if you put all the engine etc into the black ph1... need another clio turbo in my life, dirty diesel is depressing now :(

Countryman JCW
You should buy the turbo kit and this ph1 and do it!!

No way... yours is forged and has a diff. Id take all the good bits like suspension/brakes/seats off your other clio's and put it onto the black ph1!!

You do realise the black ph1 has angel works inlets on it?

glad to hear its being saved, I was surprised to hear that someone thought the engine was duff as it was running fine in 50+mile daily use for me, just dephaser rattle.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
You do realise the black ph1 has angel works inlets on it?

glad to hear its being saved, I was surprised to hear that someone thought the engine was duff as it was running fine in 50+mile daily use for me, just dephaser rattle.

I have noticed some nice additions mate. .
Engine feels great to me but it's still on trailer. .

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Chi don't forget I've still got that whiteline arb in my boot if your over here the weekend

172 Turbo
I agree, but my wife would see it as broken and not be happy. I annoyed her for years on end with broken 205s hanging around the house and to turn up with that engine rattle wouldn't go down well.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I agree, but my wife would see it as broken and not be happy. I annoyed her for years on end with broken 205s hanging around the house and to turn up with that engine rattle wouldn't go down well.

Gimme £1500 and ill get the work done before you pick up ;)