ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need some website advice

AGH the sl*g
Right chaps i need some advice im looking at building a website now the easiest way to describe what i want is similar to jobsite, monster sites, all i want is a simple site that can allow people to upload there information/cv and for others to be able to view it, yes i realise there are many out there but mine will be for a specific audience so will not have to handle thousands of hits/uploads of data.

I have a degree in graphic design so have covered the basics but i dont have mush time so would much rather pay to use a service/site builder but im not sure if there are any out there that can full-fill my needs????

Ibiza FR
The company I have recently started working for have created a job site in the past, www.e-ppl.co.uk, fi you interested and looks like something your after we might be able to modify it for you? PM me if your interested.