ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ne meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me an hour and half to get to Sam's, though the sat nav said it'd take 2 :eek:

The NW meets are around 45 mins away anyway so it's not too bad.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
TEESSIDE PARK CHAV FEST THIS WEDNESDAY THEN!!!

No wheel spinning with the power from the induction kit scott!!

alien green rs133
haha it wont be on, on wednesday tho wil it

we should try n get a mini meet sorted lyk hutchie:D

well im gonna be there about half seven onwards, with a trip to maccy D's for sam to buy me tea

feel free to join us, come over and chat i dont bite, and it'll take 5 mins to fit induction kit scott honest :cool:

Focus ST
thought u were geting a 182

I have absolutly no idea what to get

Wanted to spend 4k, but now i've worked out how much i need to spend on house and i can comfortably spend 5k+ on a car

Price of diesel is swaying me away from a Golf GT TDI, been considering ibiza cupra's and astra gsi's

E92 M3
well im gonna be there about half seven onwards, with a trip to maccy D's for sam to buy me tea

feel free to join us, come over and chat i dont bite, and it'll take 5 mins to fit induction kit scott honest :cool:

i but i need 2 figer out how am going to keep it in place a think i will need to make some brackets or sumit

Focus ST
197 F1 R27 fella. . . asw tbh!

Could have had a faster car for your money though

You chose the 197 F1 R27 In totally awesome Racing Blue because it reflected your totally awesome personality and made people oogle at you?

Why not just buy a GT3 or DB9?

What i'm saying is i've got to be realistic, I could go buy a totally awesome car like yours right now.... but i chose not to due to liking / needing money for other things

Tupps <-- In a f*cking steaming mood today

x

M

mini-valver

Tupps, for 4k you could pick up an 01/02 plate 318 if you want to be a faggot/sensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.