ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ne meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
  E92 M3
didnt take many pics just took a few when geddes got us lost lol

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

post any more below

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye when we stopped in that villiage , i heard this wifee chatting away turned my back and she was talking to you guys, she was washing her car want she. Did she mention about the cars? Aye some good pics, forgot to bring my camera and my walkies ftl

E92 M3
i she said sumit like her dog wanted to know why the cars where parked in her village lol

get some mad people

Aye when we stopped in that villiage , i heard this wifee chatting away turned my back and she was talking to you guys, she was washing her car want she. Did she mention about the cars? Aye some good pics, forgot to bring my camera and my walkies ftl

i thought u forgot ur sat nav we made that many U turns :rasp:

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
i she said sumit like her dog wanted to know why the cars where parked in her village lol

get some mad people

She jus spied a group of good looking lads having a bit craic on in her street n thought she'd try her luck, I saw that look she had in her eye.

Good day had by all but we need to sort it out point by point next time. We turned round in one village twice?! We looked like right heathens

X

E92 M3
She jus spied a group of good looking lads having a bit craic on in her street n thought she'd try her luck, I saw that look she had in her eye.

Good day had by all but we need to sort it out point by point next time. We turned round in one village twice?! We looked like right heathens

X

lol useing her dog as the ice breaker

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I havn't used my sat nav very much never tried a multi route before, at least i tried people thats all that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.