ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ne meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Focus ST
Tupps, for 4k you could pick up an 01/02 plate 318 if you want to be a faggot/sensible?

"semi-sensible" head i have on

Part of me wants to go for something cheap to run, comfort and looks decent

Part of me thinks f*ck it just get a turbo

I can afford anywhere upto 4-5k comfortably and still do the house how i want it

Fossie just bought a WRX so i think i'm gonna have to get a turbo! Ibiza cupra / Golf 1.8t / Astra sri 190 / ETC! - No stupid cars to insure and run like Scoob's

That's what i'll be going for unless something else catches my eye - No mega rush, i have transport

As for being a faggot - GTF. I have a house to give a s**t about and could do with spending time/money on that at the min. We can't all spunk everything we have on cars

Focus ST
Not to Devon it's not

I like them in silver or red... but they only made 20 - 190 turbo's in red

7 hours each way... As mint as it is, I'm not going that far lol

M

mini-valver

"semi-sensible" head i have on

Part of me wants to go for something cheap to run, comfort and looks decent

Part of me thinks f*ck it just get a turbo

I can afford anywhere upto 4-5k comfortably and still do the house how i want it

Fossie just bought a WRX so i think i'm gonna have to get a turbo! Ibiza cupra / Golf 1.8t / Astra sri 190 / ETC! - No stupid cars to insure and run like Scoob's

That's what i'll be going for unless something else catches my eye - No mega rush, i have transport

As for being a faggot - GTF. I have a house to give a s**t about and could do with spending time/money on that at the min. We can't all spunk everything we have on cars

No, you would be if you bought a 318, lol.

182kev

Tupps you'll be very disappointed in a std astra turbo or golf turbo mate,pretty overrated imo

alien green rs133
scott loved the flyering tonight :D

fit blondes :D

the three reps flying about, 1.2 8v , 1.2 16v and 1.4 16v

E92 M3
lol o i a hope she comes on she was fit a fuk lol

wen i went up 2 her a first she was like r ya taking da piss out of me car

its got sams name on should hav write mine on lol

i it looked good mine was the best tho ;) lol

Barge
poor scott. abusing his spelling ability. lol. it does need improving ;) just as well we all love your rep it makes up for it. ha.

we'll have no more fit blondes. i thankya.

E92 M3
poor scott. abusing his spelling ability. lol. it does need improving ;) just as well we all love your rep it makes up for it. ha.

we'll have no more fit blondes. i thankya.

aww i my spelling is propa bad lyk was at school av got this thing but i cant spell it lol

we all know your the fittest blondey;)

n am glad u like my rep

E92 M3
ya shud ov come 2 teeside park there is an rb that would put your to shame lol

not its fuking horrible we gave him a flier so he would come on just to see ehat people wuld say lol

Status
Not open for further replies.