ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE French Car Show 2011

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Well guys, it was a brilliant weekend for me and i hope you enjoyed to.

Enjoyed seeing all the members again, and meeting some of the new ones. I think the drive down all went to plan and the saturday night was all good. (Even though Jamie did forget his shoes!! - ^&$£*^"%)

Im uploading most of the pictures as we speak so hopefully they will all be online tomorrow!

Thanks again.

Sam!

Diesel Barge
Guess you guys didn't stay much longer after I spoke to you then?

Get any more laughs from the radios?

Nah nothing much else, they Garrick and his mates kept ignoring us.

Was an epic night tbh, from what i can remember anyway, i'm still feeling bad today, ha!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ha. I was fine me. Others just need to learn how to handle there hangovers/drink. Ha

Glad people enjoyed it though.

You going to CS saturday J ?

Sam!

Diesel Barge
haha can we get a db test on the purple peugeot please :rasp:

FLOL, but he'd been three years on the trot and never tripped the meter. Garrick and his mates been nasty. Remember karl, straight on at the roundabout ;)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
FLOL, but he'd been three years on the trot and never tripped the meter. Garrick and his mates been nasty. Remember karl, straight on at the roundabout ;)

LOL straight over the roundabout and first left, he couldnt hear we had engine failure tho :dapprove: