ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

naughty people..........

Renault Clio RSi Mk1
This is now the second time in the short period i have lived in Bridgwater, that my car has been vandalised
mad2.gif
mad2.gif
furious.gif

Firstly i had the passenger door lock fooked, but no entry to the car, this time the little fooks have bust the rear hatch lock and well and truly mashed the passenger lock/door and nicked my stereo/cd's
furious.gif
furious.gif
furious.gif
furious.gif
mad2.gif
mad2.gif
mad2.gif

I have never had a single mark/scratch or attempt on any of my previous cars (15yrs)

BRIDGWATER sucks the big one
mad2.gif
furious.gif

How the hell am i going to sleep with a Evo parked outside
confused1.gif

I hear DEVON calling
wink3.gif

Renault Clio RSi Mk1
Re: B*st*rds................

Anyone know of a good/cheap bodyshop where i can get the locks/bodywork repaired ????

Cheers Keith

Renault Clio RSi Mk1

Havent got a clue bud.

Probably kids, as my work van (with tools in it) is sat next to the Clio.....

I havent p!ssed any one off in Bridgy so got to be just kids :mad:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

set ya self up some security outside ya house.get a bright 500w lamp that lights up the whole street.

clio 182 FF

Wee pr1cks last time someone broke into my mates car, I give chase caught one of them and give the kicking off his life broke his jaw, 3 of his ribs,broken nose,spine damage as well, mind you he did try to stab me with a screwdriver, then I found out he died a year later from an overdose .

good, the little f*****s deserve to have a beating, too many people are scared to touch them in case they get done for it!!!!

LY V6 with Recaros

s**t, sorry to hear that, little sh*ts. :mad: Nothing is safe these days :(

Renault Clio RSi Mk1

Wee pr1cks last time someone broke into my mates car, I give chase caught one of them and give the kicking off his life broke his jaw, 3 of his ribs,broken nose,spine damage as well, mind you he did try to stab me with a screwdriver, then I found out he died a year later from an overdose .

Do you fancy a little holiday down in Somerset for a week or two :hail:

Its more anoying as my last car was a fully decaled WRX, and that was never touched :dapprove:

clio 182 FF

I'll send the boys down for you if you want lol
I know how you feel bud it was roughly this time of year a while ago when my car got broken into and they stole all my alpine gear totally gutted, I was in tears too cauz my whole system cost me over 3k.
Find the wee lowlife scum and screw up their face like they screwed up your car ,

Renault Clio RSi Mk1

I'll send the boys down for you if you want lol
I know how you feel bud it was roughly this time of year a while ago when my car got broken into and they stole all my alpine gear totally gutted, I was in tears too cauz my whole system cost me over 3k.
Find the wee lowlife scum and screw up their face like they screwed up your car ,

I am looking ;)

Not bothered too much about the stereo/Cd's (£400) Its the damage to the car , and the fact i am forced to repair it quickly (car wont lock :dapprove:)

:dapprove::dapprove::dapprove: