ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's Meet and Eat - Birstall (Leeds) - Sunday 19th June

AAS'D RB 182
getting my original steering wheel re-trimmed and got a old momo on at the mo but just spent 4 bloody hours re-vamping it 4 tomoz so it dont look a mess. hope you all like!!! ;)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
getting my original steering wheel re-trimmed and got a old momo on at the mo but just spent 4 bloody hours re-vamping it 4 tomoz so it dont look a mess. hope you all like!!! ;)

I'll have the boss when you're done :) Not too keen on the Ph1 retrim lol, keeps slipping out my hands!

AAS'D RB 182
I'll have the boss when you're done :) Not too keen on the Ph1 retrim lol, keeps slipping out my hands!
haha no worries dan. wait til you see the momo, looks loads better than when you last saw it. just found your thread on car. looks great mate. miss it so bad again now seeing it!! :(

Golf mk4 :(
i may pop up with are misses if i can blag my way there haha but cant stop long have to go visit her side of family today :/

focus st3
it might be a who's got the biggest beading competition, and who has the wettest outfit.

The Met office say its going to stop raining soon and just be bright and cloudy from 9am.....................we shall see!!

B

bigrich690

bloody hope so it hasnt stopped all morning and im working in it AHHHH

B

bigrich690

im so glad i decided to wait till later on today to wash mine and not do it yesterday just to get rained on

B

bigrich690

im on call this week, so i have to pop in to work on the weekend to do the daily crap that needs doing, so i could get called out whilst we are scoffing hot chicken later, doubt it but it could happen, thats what being a sparky in a factory does for you, but i do need the money, as we all do!

B

bigrich690

oh and i finish in half an hour so theres something to look forward to lol

B

bigrich690

are you sure about this rain stopping, i keep felling a bit and hearing it on the cabin roof, either that or there is someone washing down the roof lol

B

bigrich690

it keeps trying here stopping and then a bit comes again (castleford)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Caning it down in selby so I'm out. I'm an enthusiast but draw the line at standing in a car park in the pissing down rain.

BBC weather lied!

focus st3
its drying up now - its not supposed to rain again today.
What to wear.......................................(wellies)

B

bigrich690

Who cares if it rains anyway we'll just sit and drink free refill in nandos :)

B

bigrich690

amazing turn out guys, hope its as good as this next time? when we go for a drive..............