ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bolton abbey yorkshire meet

clio sport
not sure if its ok to post this if not mods delete, this meet is run by another forum but there is a few going from this forum so the details are below ,looking at the lists so far from the 3 forums involved its looking like around 70 cars will be attending this meet is now in its 3rd year and is a cracking location

Date:
Sunday 1st May 2011

http://www.boltonabbey.com/

Time: 13:00

Plan of Action:
The plan of action will be for all regions interested in attending organising their own convoys to the location to arrive at 13:00. Once there we will have a social, grab a few photos and depending on the weather maybe have a kick around with a footy or lounge in the sun and have some food.

Saxperience has been authorised by the staff at Bolton Abbey to host this event again this year and will have a specifically courdoned off area so we can all park together. This area will be clearly signposted once you enter the grounds and will be directly opposite the main shop and bar over the river.

The space should easily accommodate 150+ cars, allowing space.

Eating:
Previously everyone made their own arrangements. Some had disposable BBQ's, others brought sarnies, someone even brough a massive table with a feast fit for a king!!! Make your own arrangements. There is actually a cafe and bar within stepping distance!

Other Info:
Admission - £6.00 per car
Dogs are welcome off the lead (!)
Litter - Bins are provided, but they ask for you to take it home.
Barbecues - Welcome if properly disposed of
Noise - No music, so advice would be to keep noise to a MIN - ie NO loud stereos or blatting of exhausts!!!
Speed Humps - There are a few bumps but we should be allowed to avoid all on the day.

From there:
Once everyone has had enough and wants to depart they may do so at their leisure. If each region's RMO can organise return convoys then better still.

Let's hope for good weather and no rain:

this is copyed from another site

DCi 80 DieselSport
I'm 100% going along to this and will more-than-likely be tagging on to the Sax-p convoy if I don't make my own way there.

@andywiddss1 - I think we met at the MiniSport RR open day when my VTS made 150bhp. Was a while ago like....

DCi 80 DieselSport
If anyone is looking at this thread last-minute.....It's gonna be big one! 80+ cars from Sax-p ALONE are going, let along the other clubs involved. The weather looks great too.

Come over and say hello if you decide to go. I'll be at the 172 cup cooking quarter pounders....