ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's Meet and Eat - Birstall (Leeds) - Sunday 19th June

trophy #134
dammit, i'm off out with family for dinner booked at 1!! i'd of come otherwise, never had chance to come to a meet before, although someone stole one of my mirror caps the other day so my trophy is looking poorly at min anyway i'd be embarrassed to let you lot see it ha

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
dammit, i'm off out with family for dinner booked at 1!! i'd of come otherwise, never had chance to come to a meet before, although someone stole one of my mirror caps the other day so my trophy is looking poorly at min anyway i'd be embarrassed to let you lot see it ha

Good point. Keep away.

Forcast for Leeds tomorow.

07:00 weather
7.gif

White Cloud

12°C 54°F 10:00 weather
7.gif

White Cloud

13°C 55°F 13:00 weather
7.gif

White Cloud

14°C 57°F 16:00 weather
3.gif

Sunny Intervals

15°C 59°F

Fiesta ST-3
Lets hope! Not heard from Jay so may be a lonely drive over for me. Might bring a mate if I can drag him out of bed/away from his xbox. I tried to convince the missus to come but she wasn't having any of it!:dapprove:

focus st3
Lets hope! Not heard from Jay so may be a lonely drive over for me. Might bring a mate if I can drag him out of bed/away from his xbox. I tried to convince the missus to come but she wasn't having any of it!:dapprove:

Bring yr Mrs, Im gonna be the only female :(

So just vac'd me beast out, made 72p profit, and a finger nail. BARGAIN.

Might wash her tomorrow, but will be washing my hair and deciding what to wear....................best start now lol

AAS'D RB 182
thought about washing mine 2 but as the clouds are blacker than black thought i would just sack it off and hope its nice in the morning ;). tryed to get my other half to come 2, she just looked and laughed!!!!! women!!!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Washed mine this morning. Wouldn't want to see Craigs face if I turned up dirty!

Tried to get my ClioSport sticker on too, what a PITA. Letters were half on the sticky stuff half on the clear stuff bla bla bla it went in the bin. Disappointed in the sticker, don't think I'll be buying another! Maybe at CSS and get an admin to fit ;)

AAS'D RB 182
Washed mine this morning. Wouldn't want to see Craigs face if I turned up dirty!

Tried to get my ClioSport sticker on too, what a PITA. Letters were half on the sticky stuff half on the clear stuff bla bla bla it went in the bin. Disappointed in the sticker, don't think I'll be buying another! Maybe at CSS and get an admin to fit ;)

haha very true!! lookin forward to seeing her again and listening to it with the de-cat, what time you going 4 mate?

B

bigrich690

how many pennies, and how good is the job????
my previous owner knocked the front splitter off mine :dapprove:

my old man did it for me, he's getting into all the paint work and made a fantastic job of it considering my bumper was a right mess, but you will all be the judge of that tomorrow :)