ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nando's Meet and Eat - Birstall (Leeds) - Sunday 19th June

Fiesta ST-3
sound! May well be the last meet I get chance to make in the grey heap... 1*2 coming my way soooooon possibly a trophy! So I want some decent piccys if anyone will be taking a decent camera?!?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
im hoping to make this, depends if i have any cash left (its the end of the pay month for me)

focus st3
1. Matt
2. jenic
3. timps
4. realnumber 1 (probably)
5. andywiddss1
6. WYSteve
7. Neesey
8. Chris C
9. bigrich690
10. cb10
11. daz81
12. John

Havent been to a meet yet but i need to get out and meet some of you guys.

Guys??? And one gal

Fiesta ST-3
Got it off work, so I'm a definite for this :) I hope we get a good one! I'll message jay the other lad with the non-sport on turbines to see if he fancies it.

B

bigrich690

This is really starting to sound promising those that end up bailing will never show there faces again lol

Fiesta ST
My car is up and running again now (fingers crossed it lasts) so can finally bring it along to a meet :approve:

AAS'D RB 182
boys totally forgot its fathers day sunday so not going to be eating with you :(. still coming along first though to meet some ov you and have abit ov banter!!