ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**n0rfbest-BBQ-meet, Sun 8th Aug, Waterside, Leigh, 1pm.**

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm a 50/50 for this now, unfortunately... I've got to get things sorted since viewing a place in Manchester yesterday.

If I'm there, I'll be a little later.

Good turnout! Had fun, BBQ was alright as well. Glad it didn't fackin rain even though the 'hoe would of looked better... fml.

Cheers Naith, roll on the next... x

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Yeah was good, them flying ant things were annoying the f**k out of me though!!!!

Nippy white cup
Was a great meet...good food, good weather and good banter! Hope Ste sorted his starting probs out

Chris

Evo 8 MR
Yeah it started eventually, just started to phone the AA when I heard the fuel pump prime and bingo, it started.

I'm really worried about it now though, it could fail anytime.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Really good turnout, alot from Meganesport too!

BBQ was nice as well, thanks to everyone who bought a norfbest sticker much appreciated.

Norfbest in association with TeamAriane, well done Naith!

200 FF Storm Grey
gutted that I couldn't come, was rushing painting my car to try and get there but just didn't happen :(

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Apologies also for the no-show today:(

Got invited back after the christening so only just managed to get away now. Keen to see the pics, was it a good meet?

Sorry couldn't make this, sounds like a good un as per. Spent the day at the Trafford Centre with a splitting headache!

good showing with alot of boys new to the fold, we'll do it again end of the month probably...

sorry i didnt stop and try to help steve, as i was leaving i thought you had the bonnet up to just show the lads your bay! lol

Suzuki Ignis
Im sure there was another thread with all the pics in, cant see it though :S
Didnt take much and there much the same as everyone else anyway.

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

Oh and 'Norfbest' stickers... I didnt catch the guy who was selling them, can I get on posted to me?