ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My T350c (hopefully)

Tungy
Not keen on the BMW M Z Coupe's Subway? Could get yourself a decent one for 15-17k and have lots left over. On the other had, a lad at work is selling a Porsce 911 carerra 3.4l soft top in silver. Don't know year, model or mileage but he's going to be selling for about 25k, any interest?

Engles Mummy
http://www.tvr-centre.co.uk/

What about a tuscan,Theres one at this dealer here in blue with 9800 miles for 23k

0-60 in 3.8 and 0-100 in 8.1
It weighs in at 1100 kg and has 337bhp/tonne

Oh and it will do 195mph

Surely thats more appealing than any evo

ian

Nice find, only problem is it being an 03 reg! The earlier speed 6's came with s**t loads of problems. Which is why I need the updated speed 6 i.e 54> plate as they came with uprate cams ect IIRC!

Tuscans are lovely, scary quick!

182FF c/w Recaros
If It came down to an Evo or the TVR i'd take the TVR just about every time.

Sure the Evo is technically brilliant but it looks very plain. If I was spending a fair wack of cash i'd want something that looks the part. The Evo is just a 4 door saloon with a few spoilers lol.

The TVR on the other hand looks the dog's danglies:approve:

If you put them up side by side and walked off with the Evo it'd be like having your pick from Girls Aloud and walking off with the Ginger one:rolleyes: :dead: :D

Engles Mummy
People, people!

Please try remembering that the TVR is 7k more then the Evo! Once you put that in to the equation, tvr doesn't sound so tempting. Plus the FQ400 is around the same price as the tvr, offers more, much faster, could destroy it round a track, more exclusive and cheaper to run.

Sorry but the Evo is just clearly the winner here, unless I can find myself TVR bargain…which going by my passed history bargains I’m sure I’ll find one!

Engles Mummy
there are plenty t350s going about for just over 20k

True, but I'm looking for cars with 05reg > and low miles (under 20k)

Tvr preferable under 10k miles

Chris k - Very tempting m8, a wee bit bear inside but they do look very niiice

LY 200
People, people!

Please try remembering that the TVR is 7k more then the Evo! Once you put that in to the equation, tvr doesn't sound so tempting. Plus the FQ400 is around the same price as the tvr, offers more, much faster, could destroy it round a track, more exclusive and cheaper to run.

Sorry but the Evo is just clearly the winner here, unless I can find myself TVR bargain…which going by my passed history bargains I’m sure I’ll find one!

That could well be the case but what wins on looks hands down? ;)

No Evo thats for sure.

If i were in your position and were thinking of a family(ish) sized power car id buy an E46 M3. The Evo's might be quick but imo dont look any better than the average Merc/BM/Audi 4 door.

111s
People, people!

Do not get an FQ400...rubbish.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
People, people!

You are just too young my friend.
An evo 400 gets beaten around bedfords 1.4 mile track by the tvr.All be it by a second but hey who's counting

ian

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
There are just so many more nicer cars than a bloody evo for the money.Cant believe your going that way

ian

why dont you go for the new new scooby thats due to come out. was reading in the paper the pump out 360bhp mmmmmmmmm nice :)

Focus ST
Subway,

Last weekend I drove an EVO around a small track on a treatme.net package. BLOODY AWESOME, didn't feel any lack or flat spots, the thing pulled like a train in 4th (couldn't tell you much more, the track never let me get any lower than 3rd and high than 4th, dam!!). And I drove an Subaru Impreza. EVO won hands down...

One thing I would point out, getting a second hand EVO might be risky...
They need servicing every 4500 miles. When buying from new they over a 2/3 year deal were its free, but you'll probably find people sell them after this period.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Hang on for the new Nissan GT-R... It can't be far off, because I chased one across Cleveland a couple of months ago!