ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My T350c (hopefully)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Pmsl at the level of jealousy that's going on from some people on here. Grow up, just because he's got a bigger toy than some of you. lol.

Subway thats a truly amazing car, must be nice to step up into a proper sports car. As a fellow rwd owner I share your sentiments about not being able to wait for the summer. Makes driving around in the wet like a wimp well worth it. Enjoy!!

couldnt agree more...

BMW 330D
That is a gorgeous car!. Thats brill that at 20 you can afford one of those, i certainly wish i could!. I havent read all the thread but have you bought it yet?

I don't really see what it matters even if his dad was buying it for him. It doesn't take anything away from the car, and it's not like anyone here would say "no thanks" if it was offered on a plate :approve:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think there lovely cars.End of,i hope you really enjoy it mate

For all the haters giving him the daddy jokes

"DONT YOU WISH YOU TRIED HARDER AT SCHOOL"

ian

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
So the dealer is willing to take your Cat D Vee in part-ex? They must be reaming you on the price (tho' I know you bought the Vee cheap)!

Engles Mummy
So the dealer is willing to take your Cat D Vee in part-ex? They must be reaming you on the price (tho' I know you bought the Vee cheap)!

There giving me 15-16k for it, they had no problem with it being CAT D as one of there engineers took the car in on the ramps and had a good look round it. He found nothing wrong it it and was happy to proceed with the p/ex.

Thanks for the comments, not sure why I'm still getting lip from some folk but cant say that I really give a s**t.

Its ok, he hasnt got any debt, he's made his money by selling cat D cars to people wrongly advertised for more than they're worth.

Boss' fleet insurance... is his Dad his boss now?

And i never knew they had stock brokers in sports world...

Anyways, good luck with the new car, im sure you'll love it :)

Not sure where that came from? Please don't tell me your still pissed at me for hitting MY CAR when it was PARKED then trying to make out it was MY FAULT.

What a joker :)

The Bus and MRT
I think there lovely cars.End of,i hope you really enjoy it mate

For all the haters giving him the daddy jokes

"DONT YOU WISH YOU TRIED HARDER AT SCHOOL"

ian

Lol, well said mate....

Just taken a look in Evo and aparently it's 7 secs faster to 100 than the V6 taking only 10 seconds :eek: scary fast that mate, congratulations very jealous ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Same as a cup with no ABS,but we dont buy cars to crash them subway.

As long as you respect the car you should be fine

ian

They are 1187kg, 294bhp/tonne to be exact, but thats just Knit-picking....lol
either way its safe to say THEY ARE BLOODY FAST..... :)

Simon

and bloody dangerous lol

No abs, no air bags, no traction control!

Can't wait, hell here I come!

yeah mate, don't end up like this

tvr_20060222_002.jpg

Simon

M2 Competition
Its ok, he hasnt got any debt, he's made his money by selling cat D cars to people wrongly advertised for more than they're worth.

Boss' fleet insurance... is his Dad his boss now?

And i never knew they had stock brokers in sports world...

Anyways, good luck with the new car, im sure you'll love it :)

Not sure where that came from? Please don't tell me your still pissed at me for hitting MY CAR when it was PARKED then trying to make out it was MY FAULT.

Im sorry fella, was any of what i said untrue... Lol.

I was a little pissed that you tried to con me out of £1200 for a repair that my insurance didnt even charge me for, but going by your record, conning people is in your nature.

Enjoy your car ;)

Engles Mummy

Im sorry fella, was any of what i said untrue... Lol.

I was a little pissed that you tried to con me out of £1200 for a repair that my insurance didnt even charge me for, but going by your record, conning people is in your nature.

Enjoy your car ;)

Are you seriously this retarded?

It's not my fault you drove in to my car, it's not my fault I needed a whole near rear quarter panel and it's not my fault you suck.

And to think I was even considering going half & half with you on damage costs, so glad I didn't now. I can’t believe you had the audacity to abuse me, the cheek of it!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
:rofl: What a stupid judgement. I've seen around 5 cars today with twin pipes and not all of them were exactly in line. Specifically a TVR Tamora.

2 wheel power
Saw one of these in Sainsburys the other day. Never seen or heard 1 before, OMFG, beast. Best o luck to you mate

Engles Mummy
Cheers guys.

It's either going to be evo mrfq340 or the tvr.

I personally prefer the 340, but the tvr looks & sounds so much nicer. Also the 340 is cheaper & comes with less possible problems...may even be faster.

What would you guys have? Baring it mind its 4-6k price difference.

Engles Mummy
340 vs 350

Anyone know what would win?

0-60 - Evo
0-100 - tvr or tie

Top speed tvr

1/4?

Track?

Plus the money you could save from buying the evo you could use to modify it, bonus.

Street Triple R
I wouldnt have an Evo, if I had the choice of a 350c

Ive owned a few Evos, and great as they are, and as fast as they are...they can be quite dull to drive after a while, on the road you have to be going silly speeds to really get some interaction from them, and there is not much sense of occasion in driving them

but then again I would go for a Exige of some sort over both of them :)