ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My T350c (hopefully)

Engles Mummy
Hi All,

As most of you know I'm getting rid for the v6 and making way for some serious power, took a little drive down to Heathrow this morning to have a look at this beauty -

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

The owner of the garage came out with me for the test driver, in which he took it out first and showed me what you can & can not do with the car. It all seemed pretty relaxing & calm when cruising about in the town, but as soon as we hit the long straight A-Road, he opened her and we pretty much took off down the road! The performance is staggering; it just keeps going & going, never missing a beat!

I can not believe how fast they are lol it was just stupidly quick and he was barely at full throttle.

It actually gave me that feeling of fear & excitement!

But finally he let me have a little drive, have to be honest I was slightly nervous, as I’ve never driven a car this raw before. Even getting in the car was a challenge; I'm about 6ft & not exactly a small build, so stepping in for the first time I whacked my head on the "roll cage" (yes they actually have a roll cage in the car) which wasn't a good start! So anyway I proceeded to start up the 3.6, 350bhp rocket...which kind of gave me a semi…I engaged first gear and we’re off (didn’t stall it, yes!)

It's surprisingly a very easy car to drive, the lock is very impressive and the brakes are fantastic, but the speed is in a whole new league. There are no words I can use to describe just how fast the car is, but anyone who has been in one will know exactly what I'm talking about!

But anyway - They'll hopefully P/ex my car (+ cash on my behalf) for it and it should be within the next week or so before the beast is mine (if all goes to plan of course)

Thanks All

Adam

LY V6 with Recaros
Stunning, I'm jealous at all the nice cars you've had, and you're younger than me!!

VRS
nice on matey :D

bet your well chuffed

i remember the first time my brother in law took me out in his, he took me through the town centre nice and steady with a beasty rumble coming from the exhaust, then as soon as we got to the 60 mph road out of the town he launched the mofo and the engine screemed! i was pinned to the back of the seat and totally speechless, it felt like i was gonna piss myself but i couldnt figure out if it was through fear or excitement lol

a gorgeous motor and an amazing performance car

Golf R soon...
That is one gorgeous car Mr Subway :approve:

Your very lucky to have something like that at your age! lol!

I would kill for a v6 even! Maybe you could sell it to me :D

Daz

very nice!

hope you listened to my advice before you buy!!!!

ps should have got a cerbera ;) much faster ;)

this is my baby

93893-6.jpg

93893-5.jpg

93893-4.jpg

93893-1.jpg

and the best video, the reason why i got mine!!

and i specially like the colour!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boH0B7Dn3xc

ps you'll get all sort of shite from other drives such as... ( i had the cerb at 21)

"is that your dads car"
"if i was drivng it i would really show you what i can do"
"tiny penis"
"is it supposed to sound like that" (sports pipes on mine, 125db + cant go out at castle coombe)

then you get ALL boy racers baiting you, sometimes you bite, but it does feel good when the dissapear into the tinyest little dots, even better with there gf next to them

speaking of which, make sure any girls that get in have a spare pair of paints, cause a) it'll either snap there knicker elastic at 100 paces or b) they'll s**t themselves when u put your foot down!

Last edited:
  VRS
very nice!

this is my baby

93893-6.jpg

93893-5.jpg

93893-4.jpg

93893-1.jpg

ps you'll get all sort of s**te from other drives such as... ( i had the cerb at 21)

"is that your dads car"
"tiny penis"
"is it supposed to sound like that" (sports pipes on mine, 125db + cant go out at castle coombe)

then you get ALL boy racers baiting you, sometimes you bite, but it does feel good when the dissapear into the tinyest little dots, even better with there gf next to them

speaking of which, make sure any girls that get in have a spare pair of paints, cause a) it'll either snap there knicker elastic at 100 paces or b) they'll s**t themselves when u put your foot down!

lovely motor matey :D

the bro in law had one b4 his t350c, ive only got a dodgy camera fone pic of it tho :(

Last edited:
  BMW 330d :)
very nice!

this is my baby

93893-6.jpg

93893-5.jpg

93893-4.jpg

93893-1.jpg

ps you'll get all sort of s**te from other drives such as... ( i had the cerb at 21)

"is that your dads car"
"tiny penis"

No its just because I like to work for things in life.... Not be given them. Makes you value things more.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Fantastic car the 350.Its so fast it keeps up with supercars and it will outhandle an evo in the bends.

ian

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
An evo?? :S

Yes an evo.Check out the knowledge in EVO.
Around bedford the evo does 1min 26 and the 350 does 1min 24

Plus the outright speed of the tvr is better than the evo aswell
The mad evo 400 does 0-100 in 9.9 and the tvr does it in 8.5

Mahoosively under rated car the tvr

ian

A silver Honda
f**king mint, they sound the b****cks.

I think Clarkson once described the sound of the exhaust idling as 'two fat people mud wresting' lol

fair play dude, good luck

I love proper engines sounding off. TVRs are the real deal they shout and accelerate as fast as the best of them.

Alot of people **** them off and compare them, in terms of build quality to other cars such as an 911 or Ferrari 355,360,430 etc.

Just remember the Porsche and the Ferrari cost more, the team that design and build them are 'probably' more skilled and for definite more numerous. They were a car to say yep, I'm English and I shouting about it lol.

I'd love one, plastic but fantastic.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
And they also now have a ful FIA roll cage as standard so there probably safer in a crash than the clio's

ian

I love tvr's - that 350 looks great.
I'd be a bit wary of them not having any safety gear in them though (no air bag etc) I never realised that the later ones have a roll cage in them. I'd imagine that they quite an easy car to smash up.

Old ex boss had a purple cerb brand new, hes a very accomplished driver - yet he managed to flip it & totally write it off !

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Fantastic car the 350.Its so fast it keeps up with supercars and it will outhandle an evo in the bends.

ian

Yeah thats if youve got the boll*cks to do it.
People make it sound so easy driving a car like that at high speed but i bet its not.

VRS
I love tvr's - that 350 looks great.
I'd be a bit wary of them not having any safety gear in them though (no air bag etc) I never realised that the later ones have a roll cage in them. I'd imagine that they quite an easy car to smash up.

Old ex boss had a purple cerb brand new, hes a very accomplished driver - yet he managed to flip it & totally write it off !

it doesnt take a lot to write them off tho :( my bro in laws cerbera was written off but only suffered mild front end damage. parts are that much to replace and that hard to get hold of that its easier to just write em off.

Engles Mummy

ian

Yeah thats if youve got the boll*cks to do it.
People make it sound so easy driving a car like that at high speed but i bet its not.

Your so right, I'd be the first to admit; on a public road I wouldn't have the b****cks to take it to the edge, net a lone trying to out peg an evo!

Track though...umm I probably end up writing it off.