ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Odyssey PH1 A Little Different..

Odyssey PH1
Small update:

Re-sprayed my OZs as they were chipped and looking tatty:

06dee022.jpg

718eea97.jpg

Not perfect but look a bit tidier until the rotas are ready go back on.

Odyssey PH1
Updates:

Car is running sweet now, had Matt @ TDF fit the EC1 and set up running around 187bhp, Matt reckons im loosing around 5hp through my crappy filter so i'm going to get the larger ITG filter and smaller rad/fan setup to hopefully push a few more horses, not sure what it was running before but feels alot nicer now. Just needs rotas respraying and a couple of bits on the car, aerocatches fitting and T&T!

Snap when TDF collected it:

4091afbe.jpg

and how it was sitting on saturday:

38a70c72.jpg

Should hopefully be back on the road by the end of next week :) cant wait!

Arctic 182, GTD
Car looks sick! Lovely little project. By any chance you the same Tom who had a mk2 fiesta at FiTP last year??

trophy #50
Hit send too soon...
Text me when your back on road Tomiss n il come out if weathers nice.
Not seen your fass for ages x

Arctic 182, GTD
yeah i remember seeing your cup there neef on the white 2118's, that was the day I kinda new I had to buy a clio sport lol love mine now :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ohhhh I <3 ITB's.

Nice work fella, only thing I'm not a fan of is the 182 exhaust.

Odyssey PH1
Small update

Got the aerocatches fitted, fitted new discs and pads on the front just need to get a couple of new bolts for the NS caliper then she'll be ready for MOT :)

Only pic I have of the catches at the mo:

715c27ed.jpg

On Monday she's going away to have the rear arches flared to suit the rotas and door mouldings resprayed as they've gone a bit funky :)

Odyssey PH1
Update:

Got the car back from the body shop yesterday after having the rear arches flared and side strips painted, here's a quick pic of how the rear is sitting at the moment:

c46d6363.jpg

May space them out a little as the arches have been pulled 30mm just get a bit of poke back ;)

Still have a strange knocking noise that I cant seem to work out, the car is undriveable at around 30mph it shakes through the dash and cant put it through MOT until I can work out what it is :/

Oh my... How have I never seen this thread before?! Those wheels look fantastic, and the flared arch is pretty awesome to!

Edit: please post a full car picture With the rolled arches!

Odyssey PH1
Here's a few more snaps from different angles, my drives quite uneven but the front does need to come down a touch still:

b05082cc.jpg

e06ebd80.jpg

ce0de393.jpg

84257756.jpg

As said in previous post think I may be needing a new gearbox so not very happy with her at the moment lol hey ho!

trophy #50
:( laaame!
I come see you at yours soon. Would come tonightio but is a little moist outside x

Looks good uce x

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
f**king love your car! ....I want some Rota Grid Drifts for my Clio and seeing yours just makes me want them even more. If you ever wanna sell them pm me ;)

Odyssey PH1
Update:

Got the new box in at the weekend just followed a good guide on here and it went fairly smoothly after alot of blood, sweat and beers..

This is the only photo I took:

3d0b7630.jpg

Now just got to put one of the driveshafts back together and get all that back on then ready to roll :)