ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My non-sport

TT QS
have you done the carbon exhaust surround? i fancy one on my car but id like to see it on another non sport first. car looks great!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I've only just seen this thread. The white looks so good against the blue and I know I mentioned it before but the lows look sooo much better! :) What's the ride like?

White mx5 mk1!
Well before it was pretty damn low then was 5mm lower with new tyres on, and i got use to how bouncy it was but I can't not drive the ways I normally would because of speed bumps go over one side and it scraps all my exhaust and go on the otherside and have no idea what it hits but it just stops the car in a huge jolt so yesterday me and Kieran raised it 15mil which is alot better, altho I find it more bumpy now I'm that bot higher, but the exhaust surroundings won't fit on a non-sport bumper

White mx5 mk1!
Would like people's ideas on what to get from my otherhalf for Xmas, sport interior or a 172 bumper and non-sport side skirts

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, the joys of being low eh! Looks good, but does have it's inconveniences! Can you not widen the exhaust cut-out to make the surround fit? Also what coilovers are they?

White mx5 mk1!
Get my alloys done properly, sport seats and a sport rear bumper, colour code the front, smaller plates megane splitter

05 MK2 Clio Extreme
hey buddy, did i spot dome blue wheel bolts? if so, have you got a link or website or anything where i can get some, all i seem to be coming across is like $89 for 4 locking nuts and 20 bolts . (or is that a good deal these days ? :( )

White mx5 mk1!
eBay Renault clio blue bolts and the seller rare rims, that's where Kieran got them and I bought them off him

White mx5 mk1!
Tiny update might be buying Kieran's interior off him and also got allanhardie to photoshop a picture of a new colour of wheel which is growing on me each time I see it.
dff21007.jpg

White mx5 mk1!
I love them when there white, I admit they look good too but the orange is just mad :p stands out more abit but I dunno what to do, ahh ok Kieran I may just find some off here lol

(s)Low Dynamique
Shame you're breaking it, lovely Clio! But I think you found the BEST replacement car. Mk1 MX5s are incredible!