ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My non-sport

White mx5 mk1!
So I thought it's time for a project thread, so joined a few months back and started off with a 03 mk2 ph2 Clio dynamique
6f77adc4.jpg

Then became a member and bought some 182 alloys, sorry about the huge and really bad photos
4c34c3ca.jpg

That was taken at CSS which is where I bought the last sport top grill got home decided to spay it gloss black
2e14e729.jpg

Got it fitted and also a exhaust put on, which sometimes I regret due to how loud it is
8fa5e560.jpg
19a76cb0.jpg

Then after a few weeks got bored of the 182 alloys so decided turbines and coilovers were needed and while painting the wheels White did front diamond
f88bf76b.jpg

And then me and Kieran.. Did my coilovers and this is how it is ATM
67e2b748.jpg
5e70e948.jpg
59dd180e.jpg
c+c welcome

White mx5 mk1!
I can't take good pictures of the colour coded side strips I'll do bumpers before some more photos :p

White mx5 mk1!
Can't say I've measured it but the front from floor to bottom of the splitter is as tall as a clipper lighter

(s)Low Dynamique
Turbines in white look amazing, but there's something different about your car that makes them look better than usual!

White mx5 mk1!
Kieran is doing a meet soon you n Adam should come :) might buy a megane splitter n sport seats soon and then some tyres

White mx5 mk1!
i got the grill from clio sport saturday, and the zorst dont do it tbh, its loud and horrid on motorways drones like hell i admit it pops alot which is ok. cheers for all your comments btw :D

White mx5 mk1!
You would be right me and Kieran tryed it a while back and it's a diff shape so just means I'll end up getting a sport bumper :D

BBS and Lowws...
Just re-read your thread and saw you mentioned you were getting a megane splitter, phaha... I literally got one for mine yesterday ;)

And also, where did you get your tyres from. I want to order some for mine for my team d's....

-Will