ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Trophy

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
7718396138_faff4c8aba_b.jpg

7718121152_09e1d8a092_b.jpg

7718115376_00dcb1142b_b.jpg

7718117372_d3a27676d6_b.jpg

7718119254_bcaa9cb3de_b.jpg

7718122738_d3a3725ce4_b.jpg

7718124420_574cce454d_b.jpg

7718126688_2a2ddc3c39_b.jpg

You may have seen this for sale recently on ebay after i got stung buying it as a cat d. I think its still worth what i paid for it, but it wasn't the bargain i thought it was. I think i'll keep it tbh, as i'm gonna lose a bit of money if i sell it now. Its fairly low mileage and the belts have just been done, so i'm just going to enjoy it and try to forget the fcuk up i made when buying it. If it drove like a dog then i'd get rid, but its so well setup i'd stuggle to get anything else on a par for the money.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Get it inspected and taken off the register mate.

Looks in cracking nick with some nice mods.

Impreza RB5 #054
What did you pay? Miles?

Aslong as your happy and didn't buy it to sell on it don't matter.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Worked out to be about £4k after i'd had the belts done. Its done 47k. Realistically, if i sold the upgrades, then it would be £3k Trophy.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, The previous owner registered it on ct, but he denies any knowledge of it being written off. I spoke to the owner before him who bought it as a cat d a couple of years ago. So he's either a lying toss bag or knew nothing about it, which I doubt.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ah pisser about the Cat D part, as Gaz says, get it in inspected and taken off the register?

I suppose it will always be on your mind but it will make it easier to sell on?

Its easily worth 5k in bits lol..

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks a nice example,. wouldnt worry as long as it drives right :)

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Looks mint. Cat D is given too bad a reputation imo, as long as it'd been repaired properly and ideally documented bu photos etc by the owner it's nothing.