ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Saxo VTS

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I actually like that! Looks clean, engine bay looks clean and i bet it goes like stink.

Looks like a fair bit of money/time has been put into it.

How comes you sold your eveo for this? To free up money, evo not getting used enough, too costly, etc?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I actually like that! Looks clean, engine bay looks clean and i bet it goes like stink.

Looks like a fair bit of money/time has been put into it.

How comes you sold your eveo for this? To free up money, evo not getting used enough, too costly, etc?

Yeah, all of those.

Evo was nice but it was ridiculous on juice, it would cost me a tank to get to the track and then another tank on track plus all the consumables.

This does what the Evo did with less than half the running costs.

Renault Clio 182
Saw your saxo tonight at the squires japmeet! Looks super clean in person. Loved you giving it some as you left it made one hell of a noise!! I think you left alot of people shocked!!😂

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Saw your saxo tonight at the squires japmeet! Looks super clean in person. Loved you giving it some as you left it made one hell of a noise!! I think you left alot of people shocked!!😂

Nice one mate, cheers. Yeah, she sounds good when given the beans.

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Wow i love this.
I saw it last night at the squires Cafe meet, it looks stunning and i love the interior.
I do hope you get round the mounting the rear of the cage.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It just NEEEEEDS standard lights then it'll be spot on.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Bet that shifts, would love to see people's faces when it flies past.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Can I have a passenger ride in it next time, if you still have it? You left me completely standing, think I was grinning just as much as you guys!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
86675E91-BBE4-4F51-9AB9-8221E6D26AE2_zps1ixqoe4j.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
So after looking at the satchshift I received that was described as 'as new' I've noticed a few issues. They've added some new joints which won't fit my car, it's bent, and covered in white overspray and has extra holes drilled in it.

PayPal dispute it is.

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
I am liking this old school tin looks immaculate Blast from the past.
funnily enough you still see them everywhere wrapped round lampposts lol (green vts in Brid last night)