ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Saxo VTS

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just seen this on Facebook and wondered if you were the chap that's owned a few in the past on here!

Really nice looking car.

You won't regret the satchshift, one of the best things I have in mine.

Yeah, had one in my Rallye and loved it!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
PM me about it!

I want to know everything, where it's from, what it cost, how you found it etc!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
A6360794-904A-4055-88FA-0AA0BCB1C068_zps4yduntux.jpg

Track rubber too.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This is awesome mate, really like it. I also like the comment you made last night about swapping cars etc when i was throwing ideas at you, lol.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
awesome bit of kit and nice to see its a mk1, usually only see mk2s these days if at all and its especially rare being into venetian red.
I would be happy if my one one looked 1/100th as good as this one, look forward to further updates on it :)

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
For the haters of the front end, you need to be a certain age to appreciate it,
I'm not the biggest fan of the speedlines, I preferred pro race 15'
but overall that looks like its been done properly:up:

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Bet the call to insure that will be a couple of hours long when you have to explain the list of mods!

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
We had a mare explaining the esseesse kit to admiral on the 500, although I stunt think they'd notice yours tbf

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Yeah don't think I will ever grow out of stupid cars, who cares what other people think? I admit I probably wouldn't drive a Saxo as a daily (just because it would be annoying as much as anything) but if it's a fun car then I don't think it matters.