ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new rallye

Unless you blend the wings you're just gonna have to put up with that on a 15 year old car.

Were the stone chips right up to the very back of the bonnet i.e. the windscreen?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Unless you blend the wings you're just gonna have to put up with that on a 15 year old car.

Were the stone chips right up to the very back of the bonnet i.e. the windscreen?

Bonnet had marks all over it so needed a full paint unfortunately.

If he's saying it will dull down I'm guessing the paint is brighter or got more depth than the rest of the panels? Indigo can be a ball ache for oxydisation so it may be worth getting the rest of the car machine polished to see if that helps.

As for the running issue you had, I had a very similar one with my cobalt gti, it would only rev to 5k rpm, turned out to be a crank position sensor in the end.

Seeing as everyone is showing there rallyes off, I'm going to hi-jack your thread aswell :)

015-1.jpg

My friend now owns R727EAF, it is for sale for 2.2k. Hes fitted a safety devices cage and some buckets... Again! That car has had 6 cages I counted through all the previous build threads!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Yeah its had a few owners since me now, I spent a lot of time and money getting every last detail put right on that car after geordie sort of re-assembled it after its respray. I sold it with a set of mint refurbed steelies, I just left the black wheels on as the weather as you can see above was quite crap

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Spoke to the guy at the bodyshop re the colour match and going to get it blended into the wings all been well!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Back to the paint shop yesterday to get the front wings blown in.

Really happy with the body now - not perfect but certainly not bad for a 12 year old hatch!

d64b8fbd.jpg

81ac00bc.jpg

e32ea7db.jpg

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Great colour this, one of the best for the rallye.
Would love a rallye but wouldnt love damaging it on track, so saxo with rallye goodies it is for me :(

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
same wheel ive got mate, you got power steering? keep a cover for it for if its ever hot mine went abit manky when it was proper hot a few weeks back.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
same wheel ive got mate, you got power steering? keep a cover for it for if its ever hot mine went abit manky when it was proper hot a few weeks back.

Got power steering. Thanks for the heads up re the cover but tbh the car very rarely comes out of the garage!