ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Kangoo Cup Dci Build Thread

Renault Clio Sport
hi slightly off topic but I have 2 clio sports breaking and just brought a kangoo van...will my sport seats fit both on the same year as the van its self ?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
hi slightly off topic but I have 2 clio sports breaking and just brought a kangoo van...will my sport seats fit both on the same year as the van its self ?
They are totally different frames. I looked into doing this and couldn't see an easy way. Not to say it couldn't be done without some fabrication though :)

kangoo van
just read through the thread and enjoyed it loads ,,, i have just purchased a kangoo 2006 and would appreciate help with fitting my new wheels ,,as you fitted 16s i hope you have the experience
WP_20150902_005_zps09scn2qb.jpg
needed ,,, my wheels are 17inch with 205/40/17 tyres and from a Renault wind. the fronts are an almost fit with millimetres between the tyre side wall and the strut so not huge spacers needed ,, the back i assume will be different kettle of fish altogether ,, so my question is what size hub centric spacers did you end up using on your kangoo ??