ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Expression - Couple of new pics

F56 MINI Cooper S
Few pics of my Clio after a quick wash. Since last pics I have fitted a set of foglights, which finishes the front bumper off nicely.

Jordisbeast102.jpg

Jordisbeast103.jpg

Jordisbeast104.jpg

Jordisbeast105.jpg

Jordisbeast106.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice! I like that.

If It was me, i'd fit a Black Cup spoiler and leave it alone. I think the black plastics work well with the black wheels.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Thanks alot for the comments lads :D Not really thought of any future mods as of yet.

I am keeping the black bumpers as i like the black/silver theme that i've gone for, all in all very very pleased with it!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looks good, id keep the black plastics as said but id ditch the silver 16v badges for black ones, the 2 different colours of silver clash, swap the side repeaters for genuine clear ones, swap the headlights for grey backed ones, and colourcode the spoiler, sorted :)

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Looks great, agree with the ditching of the silver bullets in favour of black ones and clear side repeaters but apart from that, imo, it looks perfect.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Still not too sure on the silver bullets myself, deliberated whether to change them when i first sprayed them but decided to leave them on for abit, although I probably will end up spraying them black/graphite grey soon.

what do you guys mean about the side reps, I changed the standard orange ones for clear ones as pictured...

F56 MINI Cooper S
No its not. The bulb flashes orange but it is actually clear. The side reps came with a orange bulb but I left the standard clear one in.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Another front on pic, also note I sprayed my wing mirror covers Silver a while back too. Very pleased.

Jordisbeast107.gif

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks nice for what it is. Wouldn't spend any more cash on it, save for an upgrade.

Turbos.
Looks pretty good. I think it would look great colour coded, but agree that it's probably worth putting your money away for your next car instead.