ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Evo VI

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Saw one go past my work today well heard it first. Looked mint, such precense on the road.

In white too

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
'Lancer' style plates a bit gay?

223A4998-17BD-4ACC-B127-B800C21F3E68.png_zpsnijps38j.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'm certain I saw this car around a place called Lee on Solent today! Plate looked familiar, maybe not!

I say no to the Lancer looking plate.

5266C0B48C1069690490213048320_227e5e5a247.0.2.jpg?versionId=O153yYfoYr49QoOzE5bL.jpg

Any 'evo' plate is pretty heavy-set homosex.

Get an ageless one if you have the means?
A plate with EVO on it is mega money. My old boss had T222 EVO on his pale blue VI when he had it new.

Ibiza SC
Looked awesome in the flesh at Squires Jim :up:
What the hell was under the bonnet of that Starlet? wubwubwubwub

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Even among all those jap cars, the blob eyed scoob still really stands out amongst the rest. Can't put my finger on why but they look so f**king awesome.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Even among all those jap cars, the blob eyed scoob still really stands out amongst the rest. Can't put my finger on why but they look so f**king awesome.

Agree, blob eyes are the shizzle but just a little lardy compared to the classics.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Now that the weather is turning I am putting the Evo away for winter. I've got the Clio to run around in and despite undersealing the Evo the jap cars really don't like the salt and grit!

Gave it a wash and another coat of wax so it's ready for its new home (a mates garage).

Will be due a service when it comes out!!

[U
FA7711D1-8B2B-4557-8B5B-92BB49B33F65_zpssbvsv7ey.jpg

RL=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/leed...-449E-8A63-A62CBBF8E397_zpsfl1un4df.jpg.html]
29775021-2BC7-449E-8A63-A62CBBF8E397_zpsfl1un4df.jpg
[/URL]

06F81612-BC63-408F-AE8F-83E399433B6D_zpsklrwboyy.jpg

FF47B9B9-3F2B-433D-B3FA-7D1CBE1AFFE1_zpsuowfpz1q.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Every time i see this thread up dated it makes me scared to open it, just in case its for sale. :fearscream:

Good to see you've still got it bud, mines not been used/ive not seen it for 8 weeks now although i do have a box of bits to fit. :smiley:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I hope you gave it a good thrashing after the wash, before tucking it up? The huge amount of heat these things generate is superb for drying them out underneath.

Looking epic m8. You're still carrying the torch - even though some of us have ours snuffed out. :smile:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I hope you gave it a good thrashing after the wash, before tucking it up? The huge amount of heat these things generate is superb for drying them outLooking epic m8. You're still carrying the torch - even though some of us have ours snuffed out. :smile:

It'll be getting one last thrap tonight to its new home

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Every time i see this thread up dated it makes me scared to open it, just in case its for sale. :fearscream:

Good to see you've still got it bud, mines not been used/ive not seen it for 8 weeks now although i do have a box of bits to fit. :smiley:

No desire to sell it yet mate. The service schedule keeps me interested!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
All tucked up and hooked up to the optimiser.

Really enjoyed the drive to the garage. The real world performance of the car is epic!

F0264DFC-0B1D-4097-80B2-91322CC101BF_zpsytnna8qe.jpg

C6EBD3DC-15DF-4A3A-94D7-9CB60968BB2B_zpsxkl5mvo1.jpg

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Very nice I have always had a soft spot for the Evo 6.5 TMR edition in red or white and for some reason the Evo iV with the more classic 90s Jdm look.