ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Evo VI

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
GTR bought it too that day.

2789BF1C-2FC9-4373-83F6-F4A30B016657_zps7eefnm8p.jpg
He bought the car that day then took it out on track?!? How did he flip it anyway?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
More exciting paint action today!

Gave the front grills another coat of paint and then decided to paint the black engine cover as it was looking a little faded and tired.

Cover off!

A7B9A646-2831-4F39-BBEB-367167E0CFC6_zpshc0omarb.jpg

In the booth!

5F954B5D-9841-4655-9CA7-39B92F5CDB42_zpsvvzghuay.jpg

Finished and back on the car;

36970D94-9734-4CB8-B225-1F523E1F0FA9_zpskqqsq2jr.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Get the autosol on those pipes mate and some rubber care on the hoses :smile:
What I don't like about heat paint is that the black goes grey.

Looks better than before though. All these painted parts do. Makes it cleaner.

I know what you mean. I'll probably be reprinting it every other week. They do a carbon cover but can't help but feel it would be a bit chav.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yeah, it's good. It's a lot easier to work on than any scoob I've had! I don't drive it much so still feels kind of special when I do take it for a blast.
That's exactly what i do with the Bug, if i drive it once a month then that will keep it special. :up:

First thing i done on my evo 4 was to remove the fog lights and put the covers in (though as you'll all know the fog lights on a 4 are massive - looks much better with out them)

I am going to get an Evo for myself soon, just waiting for the right car, would like one of the newer ones 7/8/9 but i'd setlle for any really just has to be a good one and not in Scotland (why are they all in Scotland?) i think Christmas time will be the best time to get one as cars are always cheaper at that time.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Had the diff oils, box oils etc changed at Richard Henry Motorsport.

Also had the car in at clean detail for a fresh coat of underseal.

32121ADD-29A6-4511-B44A-466995A3F23F_zpslebfk85r.jpg

And re attached the painted fog covers. I'm still undecided on these. Might go for some kind of caf instead.

097ED034-543D-4476-8693-5EAD5EB66A7B_zpsqvodind7.jpg