ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my cream clio

BMW F21 125d
Colour is nice.

There clealry is a lot of work and money (how much exactly ??) but the rest of it, in my opinion is GASH.

J03

MX5 1.8
mmmm get some 9" borbet A's and paint em cream with an orange lip! yum yum that would bring it bang up2 date! :D

BMW E92/Audi S3
Floor looks mint!! Wish i had floor like that round Birmingham. I would love to walk on it.

320d
Don't understand this type of car tbh, fair play if you like it though.

Is that the exhaust coming out of the side of the front bumper?

That would be pretty cool if it wasn't a diesel and actually made a decent sound rather than just diesel rattle and shooting soot at passing padestrians....

172 Exclusive... For Sale
First pic is brilliant, liking the front end and the colour is spot on. Good work.

clio 1.9turbo diesel
thanks for your comments,

and one of you to put it up on barryboys, love what they have to say, and put up my full photobucket on lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not my thing tbh.

Front looks like a lot of effort and planning went into it, so fair play for that, but the rest looks like you got bored and gave up.

Sorry dude, just my 2p.

Italian 3.2 V6
Its the Best of the Worst!

great effort!

suprised lustly_clio has not yet commented... LOL

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Not keen on the style of it but at least its been done proper and not bogged 2gether like some of the crap i've seen on the streets!

FF RB 182
I quite like it lol.

Nice colour, I like the orange with it and all the smoothing but yeah wheels would look good black as said before :).

You defiantly have spent a lot on it all.

You on eumania?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
so so so wrong, nothing flows properly, and it all looks like its been thrown on, body kits that follow the original lines of the car look decent but that is horrid.

BMW Z4
it looks quite smart from the front but not what im into, dont get the bunch of t.v's in the back when uve tinted windows and no one can see them:S but suppose when you're at a max power show u can crank the boot open and crank up the volume!

J03

MX5 1.8
it looks quite smart from the front but not what im into, dont get the bunch of t.v's in the back when uve tinted windows and no one can see them:S but suppose when you're at a max power show u can crank the boot open and crank up the volume!

HAHAHA

erm.. maybe its tinted because no one can see them so they can try to steal it???

R.I.P Clio
In all fairness if i saw that out on the street i would lmao, usually cars like that scream chav, but when u look at the time, effort and ££s spent then its differnt

Tidy motor

J03

MX5 1.8
tbh i wouldnt even drive that to the street... id bezz it on the motorway or something and come back lol

thought this could look interesting..
cream.jpg

182 FF
I like the colour,

would have a standard front and rear bumper and a set of 16's then it would be a nice car imo. Like the dehandled doors

But show cars are all about being different so well done and good look with it

S4 Avant
I spent weeks removing a body kit from my clio, endlessly sanding away the panels, and sourcing new parts to replace the god awful bits. I find those pictures offensive tbh.

J03

MX5 1.8
I spent weeks removing a body kit from my clio, endlessly sanding away the panels, and sourcing new parts to replace the god awful bits. I find those pictures offensive tbh.

lol u didnt have to look at it, its not your car

S4 Avant
lol u didnt have to look at it, its not your car

Unfortunatley when I clicked the link that said, "my cream clio" it appeared infront of me

I can see lots of money has been spent on it, but it's a shame money doesn't buy taste.

J03

MX5 1.8
Unfortunatley when I clicked the link that said, "my cream clio" it appeared infront of me

I can see lots of money has been spent on it, but it's a shame money doesn't buy taste.

guess you have a point, but i dont think he intentionally modified his car to offend you.. lol