ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My clio Campus modified picture heavy...and its something abit different.

RS6 C7
ill give you massive man points for 1 thing....

taking the CS abuse with a brave face!!
so many people get their cars hated and turn it into a massive flame war, but you seem to have taking the CS sheep squad very well dude!!

as for the car, im afraid im gna side with everyone else and say, im not a fan of the wheels, the bumper looks cool, and if you deck it on some nice wheels, it could have potential.

the bonnet ill pass on, because i dont like fake cf!!

plus the blue and yellow paint scheme looks good!
enjoy your first car, and take the abuse in stride!! god knows i had too lol.

It's not actually a too bad response, I tried to be constructive with my posts :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
most arnt as bad as all that,

please wait the extra month and get some really nice wheels,

some nice big dish with an impractical offset,
cough up £12 and be a real member so you can watch the for sale section for cheap coilovers/wheels

Clio Campus
THanks man
Yeah will wait and get some nice wheels iv always hated wheels but had brand new tryes when got it
Yeah thats very fair thanks :)

(s)Low Dynamique
I really like the bonnet and bumper! Eyelids aren't my thing, as everybody else has said wheels+lows will make it look a million times better. Also, you NEED an RS grille haha

Clio Campus
Awkward moment when try and be funny and fail
when I can easily fit it in boot of my car
Just Theres no need when have a spray can but you've earnd your gold star for trying

Bike*
Awkward moment when try and be funny and fail
when I can easily fit it in boot of my car
Just Theres no need when have a spray can but you've earnd your gold star for trying

You was doing so well, don't start biting :p
I like it tbh but as ou alreadyknow those wheels are gash

Renault Clio
Would u wanna swap ur ats cups for these 16 inch lots of tread
5601000a-8f66-35e7.jpg

clio 5door sport rep
started off ok... then i think you went abit mental.... i think youll regret quite alot of this in a while.... although you do seem to have done a good job smoothing the bumper.....which if im honest i do quite like... :)

Clio Campus
Cheerz people nice to hear compliments loll
Yeah i probably will but giving car to little brother when insurance cheaper for
Something else lol

Renault Sport 172CUP
Seen this today, had a chat with ben too :) nice lad as it goes! Looked pretty sweet for a campus, slammed on different wheels! Nice work.

Clio Campus
UPDATE: got coilovers

New wheels Lenzos rs5 but thought id go for something abit different ferrari girgio silverstone and had the rs5 written in the same colour as my car handbrushed
30785E60-C758-48ED-BDE8-BB59837841D7-3178-000002701E7CBB1F.jpg

then new tyres and clean the chrome later and fitted.
A7F0DE96-029F-484A-8E9A-C398E83072A5-3178-0000026F934801B2.jpg

A32263DD-0B89-4B0D-BF30-AD9E61E02922-3178-0000026F8AFE3E22.jpg

and got leather seats from the sport which put in just going to respray rear badge that grey and should be done really until think of something else

Car looks well now mate :) where did you get your splitter from? Really like the wheels as well. When you spray the rear badge grey, remember to colour code the boot release button, looks a million times better :)

Untitled-2.png

IMAG0786.png

the wrap on the bonnet looks absolutely shite. rest of the cars getting there, dont know why you removed the diamond.

wheels are lovely.

Clio Campus
Ah I like that idea yeah will have to do that :)
its from a seat Cupra selftappers and cut to size :)
like your Clio looks nice :)