ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio at current

182 FF
Not long been a member on here but really enjoying it. Been meaning to post some pics of my car up for a while but never got round to it until now.... All comments welcome

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0048.gif

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0044.gif

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0035.gif

DSC_0034.gif

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

306 GTI-6
Really liking that. Has a vague cup racer look to it. And I didnt even notice it was a 5 door until i was halfway through your pics. wheels look good.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really really like that!!

If it was me, i'd fit sport headlights and a ph2 tailgate and leave it alone. Looks really really nice I think!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Love the wheels, its quite nice to see a different "base car" modded. Not the usual black 2 door mk2ph2 or something.

Only things I'd change would be standard ph2 rear lights, and possible ph2 non sport rear bumper, dual optic headlights.

Really good so far though, at that price I may buy a set of those wheels for track if they're avaliable?

182 FF
thanks guys, yh there TD Pro Race 3's they should be around £90 + a wheel depending on size etc, but got them on offer + trade discount ;)

Yh im currently looking for a set of dual optics, not thourght of the phase 2 bootlid but now you all say that, i rekon that would look nice!!

182 FF
Love the wheels, its quite nice to see a different "base car" modded. Not the usual black 2 door mk2ph2 or something.

Only things I'd change would be standard ph2 rear lights, and possible ph2 non sport rear bumper, dual optic headlights.

Really good so far though, at that price I may buy a set of those wheels for track if they're avaliable?

Speak to Wayne at Rimstock mate

polo, here for lols
i like it! All it needs is standard ph2 rear lights, leave the ph1 bumper imo, sport lights, colour code it and lower it til it scrapes :cool: , will look mint!!