ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My astra coupe

Astra coupe
I'm also a coupe owner now :)
DSC_5221.jpg

DSC_5223.jpg

DSC_5230.jpg

DSC_5232.jpg

I'll post some better pictures when i've had the camber setup and it's clean tomorrow/saturday

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
not bad mate could do with the irmscher grill imo. whats planned for it

Astra coupe
1.8 16V lump. Wanted a turbo but insurance is nuts. Irmy grill and gsi bumper are main plans for it.
Usual itg panel filter, derestricted airbox mods

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
GSI bumpers look great on them. Really come down in price, I Was after a Grey Turbo Cab with red leather but gave up looking :(

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
ahh my bad my bro wants a gsi bumper but he also wants a 182 lol

Astra coupe
Gsi bumpers are soooo expensive though. £400 for a new one with fogs and grills in primer. 2nd hand ones still fetch £250+

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice.

I like these. Crying out for an Irmscher grill though. (But I see you're already on the case! lol)

Looks sweet that :cool:

1.8 16V lump. Wanted a turbo but insurance is nuts. Irmy grill and gsi bumper are main plans for it.
Usual itg panel filter, derestricted airbox mods
If you had said it was the turbo i'd have believed you, as I clocked the chrome boot strip, iirc n/a ones didn't come with it.

A dude I know had a limited edition turbo convertible thing, I hated the interior though, tbh it made a clio's look like a bentley's ;)

BMW 320d M-Sport
Looks good. Wants a set of Angel Eyes or something to modernise the headlight units IMO. But as said, have to be careful due to chavability.

Astra SRI CDTI,Hornet FA8
I think the lights look perfectly acceptable?! Really nice Coupe, i've always liked these.

E92 M3
i realy like these i luv the front

my mates has got the astra VXR turbo on it its running 270 and its fast as fuk