ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Quick Wash - BG 182FF

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I thought I'd better make the most of the nice weather and decided that I'd clean the car this evening once it had cooled down a bit ...

I've owned the car for about a month now, and have already gave the bodywork a going over with the clay bar and detailing spray and a polish etc.

I've noticed a fair amount of swirl marks (most probably done by the last owner) that should buff out with the correct tools. I've wanted to have a go at detailing for a while now, so could be an excuse to invest in some new cleaning toys for the Summer!

Well, I'll let the pictures do the talking, not many tonight I'm afraid as the light was fading, and the 30D had run out of battery etc! I've still got to buff up the plastic trims and clean the interior, I'll do that tomorrow at some point . . .

All comments welcome!

IMG_9559.jpg

IMG_9560.jpg

IMG_9562.jpg

Cheers

Simon. :approve:

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Lol yeah defo mate i gave myne a good detail a few week's back it's due another soon infact tomorow as i'm jelous of your's now ;)

Thanks mate!

I really need to get rid of the swirls, they are all really annoying - I bet once they are all out, the paintwork will look better!

The real thing that is annoying me though, is the dirt between the letters on the rear - so difficult to get out, may try with a cotton bud or something . . . anyone else have any ideas?

Za**** & Xr250R
Thanks mate!

I really need to get rid of the swirls, they are all really annoying - I bet once they are all out, the paintwork will look better!

The real thing that is annoying me though, is the dirt between the letters on the rear - so difficult to get out, may try with a cotton bud or something . . . anyone else have any ideas?

Nb matey, i've got quite a few on myne but i'm booking myne in for a machine polish it's the only thing i know removed them. I get a bit dirt the badges too but i use a soft bristle brush on them you can get them from most detailing shop's for a few quid they work a treat though :D

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
ya_rly.jpg

;)

I will definatly be buying a polisher of some kind, saving up for holiday first though . . . priorities! :)

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
That's the most puuuurfect black bonnet I have ever seen! triff.

Thanks . . . although I think it's just the light, its full of swirls and light scratches! ;)

What's the significance of the plate?

S = Simon
27 = Day I was born on / lucky number
SDN = Initials!

Simon :)