ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2007 Clio Dynamique SX

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
oh yes i did. thought this would be the reaction but widen your horizon with unusual mods!:rasp: not to everyones taste i agree but just looks a bit different and i had a massive roll of leds lying around so figured what the hell.

My reaction is one of dismay, im 23 n neon's wern't cool when i was 16-17, 5 years on n all i can think now is Barryboys. Im sorry.

Megane 225
neons?
really?

yeah really, good way of using up leds that would sit in a box for the rest of their life.

"GODDAMN STREET RACERS!"

love those films although could never do green glow

Oh dear...

:rasp:

My reaction is one of dismay, im 23 n neon's wern't cool when i was 16-17, 5 years on n all i can think now is Barryboys. Im sorry.

im also 23, what the hells barryboys? no doing anything on this car for benefit, fit in or follow the crowd, being different and as one gentleman on this forum put "pioneering";)

vauxhall corsa vxr
i had those on my fiesta many moons ago but however fair play to you mate for giving it ago and have to say i think it works well in photos

Megane 225
i had those on my fiesta many moons ago but however fair play to you mate for giving it ago and have to say i think it works well in photos

Thanks very much! Compliment count has doubled now! Well if it's something to do might as well try it, lovers and haters but hey ho

It's called eBay you should use it........

Funny you should mention that because I used eBay to buy them.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im also 23, what the hells barryboys? no doing anything on this car for benefit, fit in or follow the crowd, being different and as one gentleman on this forum put "pioneering";)

clearly havent seen my car have you?... dont need undercar lights to standout in a good way.

As for Barryboys... www.barryboys.co.uk

Megane 225
clearly havent seen my car have you?... dont need undercar lights to standout in a good way.

As for Barryboys... www.barryboys.co.uk

have seen yours, no a fan of all the cm's off the ground stuff though. lowered this slightly but no that extreme. ammount of times i have had to repaint the front because of speedbumps is enought as it is without it hitting a tiny pebble or scraping off the white lines.