ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2007 Clio Dynamique SX

Megane 225
Opinions and suggestions welcome!:approve:

Attachments

• DSC00863.jpg
    DSC00863.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 196
  • P1000275.jpg
    P1000275.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC000260 (2).jpg
    DSC000260 (2).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 291
  • P1000278.jpg
    P1000278.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 250
  • P1000277.jpg
    P1000277.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 225
Tidy that but I would have peeled off the arnold shark sticker before I had even left the forecourt.

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
I would go out right now and remove that sticker tbh.
Then tomorrow I would buy a set of coilovers and get rid of those arch gaps :)

nice tho :)

Megane 225
Already got rid of the arnold clark sticker and put the cliosport.net one in its place. Aye need to get it lowered, not wanting to spend much money on it though cause saving up for a trophy, need about 8k!

Megane 225
:Dgonna keep it still, its a great wee thing. the trophy is gonna be a hardly use car, gonna be very rare one day.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
That sticker... good grief.

Really don't like the bodykit on these :dapprove: Looks like it's been glued on after-market then the car dropped from a great height. :S

I do like the colour however.. and will look smart after a drop :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ive never been a fan of these kits really :/ Then again i cant talk ;)

Looks smart though bud, get it slammed!

Megane 225
Oh nice! I really do like the clio GT in that colour by the way Jason. Looked at one but i really rrrreeeeaalllllyyyy want a trophy so not gonna bother. What engine you got in your GT?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Oh nice! I really do like the clio GT in that colour by the way Jason. Looked at one but i really rrrreeeeaalllllyyyy want a trophy so not gonna bother. What engine you got in your GT?

1.6 petrol, its good but as you said may aswell wait and get something better like a Trophy :)

Megane 225
Yeah, gone off the trophy, puting all money into the house these days! Just gonna make some little changes to this car, quite like it.

Megane 225
Looks great David, is that Monaco I spy? :)

thanks very much Tigger! It is indeed Monaco Blue! I really really liked the colour in the showroom, was between that and white but i wouldnt never keep white clean enough! Check out my other thread, its to do with all the mods im doing to it the now, at the moment spraying the dash strips and air vents in metallic Monaco blue, looks amazing so far!:D

White Sti Hatch
Coilovers is the way forward & 25mm spacers all round WIN ! Only way to do it dont waste your money on springs alone....

IMG_3480.jpg

First time ive done it this year so shutthefvckup.....

TT 225
In all honesty i didnt like it

but then again I am a liar and I have rather lots of pictures of it saved on my Personal Computer ;)

Megane 225
colour code, lower 35mm if your going cheap or coils if you have the mular, and a sports grill!

Colour coding is on the way, i am doing the dash strips blue at the moment, going to maybe lower it 30mm but need to get different wheels on it, maybe 17"s. sports grill, check out my other thread, fitted that the other day!

Coilovers is the way forward & 25mm spacers all round WIN ! Only way to do it dont waste your money on springs alone....

IMG_3480.jpg

First time ive done it this year so shutthefvckup.....

I did have a drool over your progress thread on your clio, looks amazing! have you still got it? where would i get good quality spacers from? seen a few on Egay but of questionably quality:(

In all honesty i didnt like it

but then again I am a liar and I have rather lots of pictures of it saved on my Personal Computer ;)

Aye, your clios cool as hell Biohzrd!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Aww you've chosen the right colour for yours then

"Navy" is the way forward, and a touch lower is also nice ;)

Megane 225
yeah did look great when i went to buy it, just getting the interior to match now! painting all siver bits blue. Looking into lowering, getting 20mm spacers and new wheels for it.

White Sti Hatch
Nope sold it last year to a boy over the bridge in Fife as for spacers FK are the ones i had but they aint cheap for all 4 !!

White Sti Hatch
If i mind right i was £186 for all for (System B One's - Spacer bolts to hub and wheel bolts to spacer none of this longer bolts crap !)

Im running round in a Supercharged Ek9 atm that im wanting to sell so i can pick up an 2.0TDi A4 Avant Quattro S-Line

Megane 225
If i mind right i was £186 for all for (System B One's - Spacer bolts to hub and wheel bolts to spacer none of this longer bolts crap !)

Im running round in a Supercharged Ek9 atm that im wanting to sell so i can pick up an 2.0TDi A4 Avant Quattro S-Line

Sorry, whats an EK9? hmmmmmmm, have to think about that likes. Looks a lot better but only if i get bigger wheels i think. even then, the spokes might stick out a bit more than mine do at the moment!

lower 35mm to 45mm on eibachs or h&rs, rs front grill and then save your cash

Thinking about 30mm going down, and got the rs grill:D check out my other thread for pics

White Sti Hatch
Wheels youve got are whats on mine bar i got my refurbed in black mate theres no need for diff wheels the Canastas are mint wheels !

Ek9's a civic mate. This....

DSC_0082copy.jpg

Megane 225
aw i bloody knew that! how thick am i!!!! i like the wheels but the problem is and always have been the body kit (which i like so no removal suggestions;) ) i want to lower it but cant because the front scrapes already on some high things. If i lowered if i would only go 30mm. If i got bigger wheels that would fill the arch gap and could also lower it after getting them.

Megane 225
70mm???? no way could do that. and i like my bodykit:dapprove: thats my point, i need bigger wheels to lower it properly on coils, and i like the wheels! anywhere i can get 17" canastas?

Megane 225
hell thats low! i do like the GT but the new clio i think looks like a citroen C3 Pluriel, got a huge gob on it an all! anyone make remarkable similar wheels in the 17" size?

White Sti Hatch
Mk3 Ph2 looks gash end off no matter what you do !

dunno never bothered to look as i was happy enough with my Canastas in black

Megane 225
the 200 looks ok, but apart from that im not to keen. probably end up not doing anything but having a look the now.