ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 2001 clio dynamique modified

Clio dynamique
vWasG.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

here is a picture of my 2001 clio which I have owned from new, its had various mods over the years including 172 alloys, clear repeaters, lexus rear lamps, lowering springs, induction kit, sebring exhaust, alarm, sound system to name but a few. I like the look it has with silver mirror caps, square front plate etc. Have just had to take the sunroof out today to reseal it because of a leak. Its 10 years old but has only done just over 36000 miles due to me running classics as daily drivers. I dont really use it much, it is used as a second car, dont think i would part with it now. I had a 1998 black clio new which I kept for 3 years till trading it in for this one in 2001, that 1998 clio cropped up on pistonheads about a year ago and i was tempted to buy it back. Because I have worked at a main renault dealer for the last 14 years I know these cars well and because this one has little use its on the cards to do an f4r engine transplant with some colleagues.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Your front number plate makes me cry inside.

Looks tidy apart from that.

RS6 C7
Im also not a fan on the numberplate, Maybe get a 3/4 plate?, putting an f4r into a non renaultsport car is a but daft, you can pick up a 172 for around 1k so its not really worth it unless you want to do it for fun.

Clio dynamique
Yes you can pick up cheap 172s but I'm always after a challenge, didn't realise a number plate cud get so much attention! Yes they are silver mirrors, it's just what I wanted on it, still got the origional blue 1s, 2min job to change back if I ever wanted to. Seem to get a lot of negative comments on here, have your car how you want and except we all have different ideas n that.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I agree with all of the comments about the plate, it looks rank, and spoils an otherwise tidy looking car. Mirrors aren't to my taste either, but they're not nearly as offensive as the plate!