ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mx5 build thread

Adz

Work van
I got the tracking and toe in and out adjusted, need to get the wheels weighted also order a front lip today :D

when she went in

DSCF1360.jpg

when she was finished

DSCF1361.jpg

Adz

Work van
right fitted my garage vary "replica" front lip and before people start saying why did i go and get a "replica" lip there is a good reason promise :eek:
the real garage vary lips are made from a very stiff/hard plastic which mean they break all the time as with the "replica" is made from Poly urethane which will last forever and save me buying lip after lip:D

sorry for the crap pictures again.

404514_10150702268248222_751603221_12584342_1055555642_n.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
Sorry, this is probably already covered, but you appear to have stuck a sex toy to your gearstick.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks brilliant. Not sure on the dildo gear knob, but otherwise looks great! I want one :dapprove:

That looks really great Adz. Awesome choice of mods! Makes me miss mine... but then I remember the ride quality LOL. How are you finding your coilovers? Bouncy bouncy?

CBR1K, F21 125D
Need any bits? I still have a garage full!!

Get a CORN*S 1 piece exhaust, single best exhaust I have ever owned.

Adz

Work van
That looks really great Adz. Awesome choice of mods! Makes me miss mine... but then I remember the ride quality LOL. How are you finding your coilovers? Bouncy bouncy?

thanks buddy, well since i raised her up its fine just the same as my clio tbh just scrap on everything now lol hopefully picking a hard top up this weekend :D

Need any bits? I still have a garage full!!

Get a CORN*S 1 piece exhaust, single best exhaust I have ever owned.

thanks mate ill let you know if i need anything im all good atm for parts, well my plan is to get a custom exhaust made up kind of like bosozoku style :cool:

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Cheers for the link, will get one provided MOT is ok on Saturday!

Also when you get some decent Suspension let me know as I fancy ruining mine with some cheap ones ;)

Adz

Work van
Cheers for the link, will get one provided MOT is ok on Saturday!

Also when you get some decent Suspension let me know as I fancy ruining mine with some cheap ones ;)

my mot is due on the end of feb need to find someone to do it other wise ill have to raise her up and put normal wheels on :dead: ill send you a pm when i get my hand on some new ones ;)

car looks awsome , i have a hardtop for sale if your interested ? 07850544231

cheers buddy, well hopefully got one but if it fall through and your is black im be intresested :eek:

Adz

Work van
little update

the 5 will be off the road for a little bit, which mean i can underseal her and attack so rust ohhh great and some other bits and bobs lol this means im back in the clio :dead: anyways progress will be quite slow for the next month or so but ive got big plans for the 5 :D cant wait to get working on her lol

Adz

Work van
Sure I saw you tonight by the water gardens around 5:30ish?

i think i saw you as well heading towards the police station?

My mate does bodywork in hitchin if you are interested? Works for BMW and is very experienced

thanks buddy but i think ive found some place not to far away that looks really good, going to try and get all the prep work done myself as the car will be off the road for a little bit.