ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MUST HAVE MODS!!!

Magane II Dci
LMAO!! that well funny.

Who ever owns that car really needs to step back and take a good look at what they have done !

LOL :lolup:

PS 200
Some MDF boards for a spoiler ;)
He could just part ex the whole thing for a brand new model

istockphoto_4380191-black-wheelbarrow.jpg

Mk2 Clio 1.6
i didnt flyer it at the time, but i wish i did. me and my mate were in hysterics. ill probably see it whooring about with an MDF spolier from B&Q soon no doubt.

the exhaust aswell was literally a beans can with the two ends cut off and fired on to the exhaust.

its certainly unique put it that way.

clio 182
haha

surely someone has done that for a joke :S

I saw a saab with loads of chrome like that last night :dead:

Mk2 Clio 1.6
haha i hope it was a joke.

wonder what the resale value would be for it haha.. the chap probably thinks its worth a good seven grand now.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
JESUS H CHRIST ON A POGO STICK

Jesus_on_a_Pogo.ashx

But seriously, kill the tacky-mobile with fire.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Im not joking when i say this is a mild example, theres a guy not far from me who has done the same sh1t to an astra which was funny as fcuk but i was down beside where he lives a few weeks back and hes converted the whole street lol theres now a focus, laguna and a fiesta parked side by side with the chrome theme goin on.

Il do my best to get a few pics up during the week.

Clio 172 Cup
I would have stayed around to catch a photo of the retarded owner!

Should be a banning list for owners with such taste!

clio 1.2 16v
if the owner is on here, ahter seeing what people have put i would consider jumping under the next bus that comes along or atleast smashing it up into the bus. but then i would fell sorry for the passengers for their bus gettin hit by something so shocking as s h i t. the police should be able to fine owners of cars like that. wonder how much it would cost to insure with the insane mods that they have done?