ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think the exhaust looks to bad now?
IMG_20170313_123521.jpg

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Thanks for the nice comments @182_steve & @Christopher

I noticed the headlights in the photos so been out this morning to give them another buff!

Im Still not happy tho Hana,i need to get a better Was & Polish,I've been recommended these ones from @oVerboost.

PoorBoys World White Diamond Show Glaze
Collimate 915 D'Elegance was
PoorBoys World Super Slick & Sure
AG Car Glass Polish

I was going to ask what you had used, I have just bought a cup, unfortunately not looking as good as yours at the minute but finger's crossed one day :smile:

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Ah nice mate,got any photos or started a thread? @mint
I've bought 3 different trims now and don't look great or fit well 😧

It arrived this morning on a low loader :smile: it needs some work I will start a thread I am going to see it this afternoon, I haven't seen it yet 😂 I still have the screen trim if you want to try that? Just let me know your address and I will send it over :up: might be worth a try?

RS Clio 182
Really wanted a Cup myself but couldn't find one in decent condition so ended up with a 182 in blue, love what you've done with this though.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Looking good @MrBlonde something I am going to need to do at some point :up: On another note :smile: did you use bass ports for your fog light ducts?

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Thanks mate,yep i did use bass ports indeed.Its a tight squeeze and have to modify the spotlight holders and you wont be able to refit the spot lights after because of this.

Sounds good, will have to give it a go :up:

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I have got to admit i do like the turinis specially when the car has been cleaned they just pop!.
I would still keep them tho if i do get 2118's,I wouldn't mind getting the 2118's sprayed in a bright met silver tho.

Spent the afternoon giving the cup a clean as it has not been cleaned/washed in weeks.

I think the grills have come out well!

IMG_0703.JPG
IMG_0701.JPG
IMG_0698.JPG
IMG_0705.JPG

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Does look good and I agree with keeping the Silver Turinis.

I was going to get Silver 2118's for mine but the more I looked, the more I didn't think the design of the 2118's suited Silver.

Clio 172 Cup
Mine are defo going back silver. They are white from a previous owner and a crap job too. Have you had yours refurbed at any point with a particular colour?