ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Decent amount of torque too. Come on, own up what else have you done to it?

Haha nothing mate apart from looking after it,oil & filter change every 3-4months,new HT leads,New ngk plugs.
Only mods are exhaust & fatty induction set up engine wise.

It has the RS manifold to but I thought all RS clios have this?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Forgot to say ED are doing a 20% discount on remaps this month.
You dont have to have it done this month just get it booked in this month if you know what i mean

That's a fantastic result mate, i'm well chuffed for you! My 182 made 180.9 AFTER the remap so yours is now more powerful haha! The responsiveness etc on mine is soooo much better however and pulls really hard, you won't regret having it done!

Pleased you got on with Andy, he's a great bloke, very knowledgeable as we said before :up::up:

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
That's a fantastic result mate, i'm well chuffed for you! My 182 made 180.9 AFTER the remap so yours is now more powerful haha! The responsiveness etc on mine is soooo much better however and pulls really hard, you won't regret having it done!

Pleased you got on with Andy, he's a great bloke, very knowledgeable as we said before :up::up:

Thanks mate,nice to even just know everything is ok with the engine & yeah wasn't expecting that much,maybe 5bhp at the most.
Ive dealt with Andy a few times as this was my 4th vist to ED.

What's their normal price for a 1*2 map?

Its £200inc vat mate so its a good price with the 20% aswell

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I've got Gaz on my van and I had Billies on my PH1.
The Billies are night and day, don't buy the Gaz they rust like fook.

I have GAZ on at the mo mate & had fronts rebuilt & yeah to hard i think even on low damper setting & looking for some B14''s.
Will clean mine up & put up for sale once i find some billies.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Haha that is true!,no one up near you that can do it?
Yeah RS Tuning are close but I'd have to tap Paul for mates rates! EFI are 90 mins away and half the price of RST. I won't be doing it until next year anyway because the kids birthdays drain me this time of year .
The list of car stuff gets added to quicker than the jobs get done!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Probably best going to EFI. A run in engine dynamics demo turbo wouldn't be good at all!

Yeah would be great to have it turboed or even supercharged & good price i think inc all fitted supplied etc,but would never see that back when selling unless your keeping the clio for a long time.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
A few photos of the Dirty Cup from a few days down in Somerset Cheddar Gorge.
Taken with phone so maybe not best quality.

IMG_1065.JPG
IMG_1073.JPG
IMG_1077.JPG
IMG_1089.JPG
IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Looks great in that pic, think I need to get some original side trim bullets to match the wheels, never really liked the ones I have on mine that are sprayed

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So went to get the Wheel Alignment done today on the Cup along with @Dr Jekyll

So this is the before and after & have to say the drive is so much better now even just having the front toe & camber adjusted.

I havd done a little thread about the company we used on the Trader section.

Before
35448C21-B685-494A-8E1D-DEC54B184CB9.jpeg

After
5A4E4363-A717-48E5-87F4-48B062674EBC.jpeg

Mine on the Set up & Marks
A0F5836F-C287-4278-ABF0-75D10BC29EC2.jpeg

5E960245-F1F4-4952-AAC2-A57E34D4EAE5.jpeg

Mine is a lot lower than what the photo shows by the way,just jacked up to adjust the camber :up:

Last edited:

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Perfect :smile: have just driven back from Manchester in the cup, snow worse down here than up there which makes a change :up: