ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tomsteer

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great, what spacing are you using?

I'm with you on the Skoda splitters, need to see them as a disposable item! My first genuine one was cracked when I bought the car, that lasted a few months until I hit a bit of debris on a dual carriageway, replaced it with a mint second hand one... 2 whole days before a sodding pheasant decided to kamikaze it :(

I really fancy the brake ducts too, something to add to the list!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Feck that then haha!!.i'll stick to the skoda one for now.

If you look on my Instagram, although difficult to make out on the pics, I've got a cup one on mine. Luckily it was already on when I bought the car, I've still got the receipt for it that the previous owner kept. Think he paid around £130 which is crazy!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great, what spacing are you using?

I'm with you on the Skoda splitters, need to see them as a disposable item! My first genuine one was cracked when I bought the car, that lasted a few months until I hit a bit of debris on a dual carriageway, replaced it with a mint second hand one... 2 whole days before a sodding pheasant decided to kamikaze it 😧

I really fancy the brake ducts too, something to add to the list!

Thanks mate!.im running 20mm front and rears are 10mm.

Yeah do the brake ducts,cheap mod & looks great.!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
If you look on my Instagram, although difficult to make out on the pics, I've got a cup one on mine. Luckily it was already on when I bought the car, I've still got the receipt for it that the previous owner kept. Think he paid around £130 which is crazy!

£130 is a ridiculous price for just a tiny splitter!

cjgower

ClioSport Club Member
There is genuine and skoda, NO (I SAID NO!) others look any good.

I know the genuine ones cost a bomb but they look so right! Don't know how much they are but mine was well into 3 figures when I got it.
I agree. I think mine was around £180 from my local Renault dealer. Probably paid way too much for it... which could be said for everything i've spent on the car tbh.

Ha !

Just seen the company selling Clio ones use the same photo as a Bass Port too, but 3 times the price...

I'll add them to the to-do list potentially... think it looks a lot meaner without fogs

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Ha !

Just seen the company selling Clio ones use the same photo as a Bass Port too, but 3 times the price...

I'll add them to the to-do list potentially... think it looks a lot meaner without fogs
Ha !

There a very tight fit tho mate,your have to do some mods to the fog surrounds to @Dr Jekyll is the main man with photos etc on how to do it.Have a look on his build thread.

Just had a look... Did you cut your front panel?!

And also are yours just for show or did you sack off the inner arches?

I'm thinking a smaller port put into the arches which sleeves into the larger front one would be neat and tidy

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a look... Did you cut your front panel?!

And also are yours just for show or did you sack off the inner arches?

I'm thinking a smaller port put into the arches which sleeves into the larger front one would be neat and tidy

No mate,just cut about behind the bumper where the fogs use to be.Well its mainly for looks but i may run a cold air feed to the filter,but will prob do that summer time.Ive also put some black mesh at the end of the ducts to.
Well passenger side inner arch lining is still there and drivers front part is not.But to feed to air to the brakes you will have to remove them or cut a hole out.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Went to a location in Chelmsford today after shopping for a few photos quickly,car is dirty tho!
P1010211.JPG
P1010212.JPG
P1010215.JPG
P1010218.JPG
P1010222.JPG
P1010227.JPG
P1010230.JPG

I'm sure a couple of those would be ace with a little edit!

Not much out there uneditted these days anyway.

I'm liking the effort going on, shame your not closer as I tend not to have any other photos of my car other than in my street or axel stands!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure a couple of those would be ace with a little edit!

Not much out there uneditted these days anyway.

I'm liking the effort going on, shame your not closer as I tend not to have any other photos of my car other than in my street or axel stands!

I do try and keep the photos as real as to what they are and dont really edit them,only on instagram.

Thanks mate,yeah shame pal.Im going to be doing a photoshoot day soon with a few local boys soon,so should get some decent photos then of other clios in a group shot.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Very nice indeed mate. With the drop that you've got completely transforms the look. Love it and good to see one so looked after.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
2118's are the way forward mate. I would put nothing else on mine now. Silver Turinis is a close second. If you get some 2118's we'll be twins ha ha

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I would love to get some with some yokohamas on,not sure on what colour tho?.maybe get them resprayed in something bit different?.still a dark colour tho.

Have you a thread on yours mate or Instagram? @BoostedSi

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Only my pictures in Clio media. "Few pics of my turbo'd cup"

I'm in the dark ages in regard to Social Media so Instragram etc is a thing of mystical wonder I'm afraid.

I've got RSR's on mine and they are amazing for the money they cost. Really rate them and the grip is phenomenal in the dry.

Just realised I've never posted in this thread. Fail! The car looks awesome, really does :cool:

I know your thinking of a wheel change and 2118's are indeed lovely, BUT...... the silver Turini's do look great on it already :up::up: It's a tough choice lol!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks @182_steve I do agree the Turinis do look good,but i want it to look a bit more aggressive.I dont think I would sell the Turinis so can always swap them over from time to time,maybe winter wheels as they have Rainsport3's on at the mo.

I think maybe with a nice set of summer tyres on them,i might change my mind,then its prob me looking for the next thing to do haha.