ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Plums Progress.. Clio 182 Turbo!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If it was genuinely that cheap i'd have been interested :( cracking car, especially now you've sorted all the issues

RB Clio 182
Had you just fallen out of love with it? Another Clio sold after being turbod . There's a pattern.
Its been turbod 3 years mate so i hardly just got rid after the conversion.

I adore thay car mate, but im not baller enough to keep up with maintaing it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
If you feel like the cars gonna break everytime you drive it there is no enjoyment in owning it. If you can fix it yourself then that’s all well and good but if you’re relying on other people it becomes a nightmare.

I’ve done conversions on two cars - mk2 golf vr6 and the 340. I lost money on both and looking back the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze.

The new owner can look at this one with a fresh set of eyes and a fresh bank balance.
I’m sure he’ll enjoy it.

RB Clio 182
Thanks everyone for the kind words, its just a car i know, but i put everything into it.

The the owner looked slick, i cant wait to see what he does to it!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
You wally!

I can see why you did it though, big shame never the less. Looking forward to seeing what's next :)

I too never thought this would go, such a smart car! But fair play mate, you can always say you had one and you did have it a long time, as you said, certainly haven't just thrown in the towel after 5 mins!

Onwards and upwards, we all await what's next :cool:

P.S. Juice worth the squeeze? Someone else a fan of a certain Elisha Cuthbert film? 😂

535d / t5 caravelle
Wowzers! Whats next? You must be sniffing round something on ebay....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Golf Gti edition 30
Best thing i did this year was get rid of my clioturbo Tom.Always in the back of my mind every time it was out am i going to be stuck at the side of the road with a huge upcoming bill.Suppose it didnt help with all the disasters with who built it.
It blew up a few months later.

RB Clio 182
Bye bye babes, all cleaned for the new owner, great easy guy to deal with cheers mate, i know its gone to a great home, straight for the engine taking out :up:

A33B70C2-C469-4F23-B307-3588CB050252.jpeg

D49451AF-29E2-4B47-AF9A-71E25CAF607A.jpeg

Last edited: