ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 clio spacers

clio 1.6 gt gordini
Hello everyone this is my first time posting, I have a mk3 clio 1.6 Gordini I have already fitted a pipercross induction kit and now I'm seriously thinking of fitting spacers on all corners, has anyone who has done this got any pictures as I am unsure of what size hub centric spacers will look best as I am still new to putting mods on a car.
Many thanks in advance

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
I have 20mm H&R Spacers on the rear, none on the front currently but i'll probably throw some 10 or 15mm on. My car is lowered around 50 ish mill on coil overs though so there is little arch gap. May look odd if you spaced it at standard ride height with the cave between the tyre and arch that they come with.

I'll get you some pics when i can

Renault Clio GT 128
I have 20mm H&R Spacers on the rear, none on the front currently but i'll probably throw some 10 or 15mm on. My car is lowered around 50 ish mill on coil overs though so there is little arch gap. May look odd if you spaced it at standard ride height with the cave between the tyre and arch that they come with.

I'll get you some pics when i can
Looking to put coilovers on my GT, what ones did you go for and have you got any photos?

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Hi mate, I went for the AP coilovers. If you type that into google their website should come up. It's quite a stiff ride and you do develop a few rattles and squeaks, but on B roads they are great, little roll and good grip. They go nice and low too, mine isn't ridiculously low currently, but there's a lot more drop available. I'll get you some photos tomorrow.

Renault Clio GT 128
Hi mate, I went for the AP coilovers. If you type that into google their website should come up. It's quite a stiff ride and you do develop a few rattles and squeaks, but on B roads they are great, little roll and good grip. They go nice and low too, mine isn't ridiculously low currently, but there's a lot more drop available. I'll get you some photos tomorrow.
Thanks for the reply! I'll definitely be looking into getting some, just didn't know if the clio GT was different to the normal mk3? Love to see the photos!