ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 Clio

williams and trophy
true. which is why i sold my valver and bought a williams.......and then another........and then another lol.

for the cost of turning a valver into a hybrid you might as well chop the valver in and get a williams. this was even the case 8/9 years ago when i got my 1st, which i still have, and is still the case now. ;)

MK1 Clio, Mk4 Polo
some good news i have got the engine home took the head off it is clean as a nun :p
i have put new racing pulley new racing belt, new head gasket and cleaned up the engine and painted it orange :D
i have also took the box off to have look at flywheel and clutch has a padal clutch on that looks brand new and it has lighted flywheel it is all immaculate
to say it has been standing for 6 years they is nothing wrong with it :p

i will get pictures up asap for you all to look at, o and i have lowered the back end now, i have ordered some banded steelies and i have got some drag alloys for the fun days down at Santa pod :D

Petrol Blue 182.
so its been standing unstarted for 6 years? have u started it atall? also what makes it racing tuned? it sounds interesting :)

MK1 Clio, Mk4 Polo
so its been standing unstarted for 6 years? have u started it atall? also what makes it racing tuned? it sounds interesting :)

it has been standing for 6 years yes and no not been started but it has:

• Full Forged threw out
  • Reskimmed head
  • lighter fly wheel
  • Padal clutch
  • straight threw gear box
  • 4-2-1 custom manifold

that is only some but i have a to look threw all the receipts i got with the engine :p
i am taking it down a local tuning shop they are going to look at everything and make sure i have done a good job before i start even think about getting the block put in :p they did say to me that they would be able to get it in the car up and running with a custom ECU and Wireing loom in a weekend, they are called nobles in chesterfield, only one bad thing it is £1500 it that worth it??

Petrol Blue 182.
probly cheaper then doing all those mods to a normal engine yeah, just wonderd if it would be siezed or not? not being turned over for 6 years, im no engine guru tho!

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Sod spending that much & still be on the standard inlet :eek: I know of those guys & they are good but all you need is a williams or valver wiring loom & a williams ecu, fit it all yourself then get the ecu mapped to suit all the mods for a fraction of the cost