ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 clio rear lights

mk1 Clio
can someone help me by telling me if they know whether or not rear saxo lights will fit a mk1 clio? im tryna do something different instead of just lexus lights on the rear. any help?

They are a bit of a different shape, so no without work.

I'd just leave it standard tbh, or put on phase 2 lights if you've not got them on it (say if you have a ph1)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Na they wont fit mate, tried it with me mates old saxo lights but they dont sit right cause as said there a slightly different shape. Just get ph2 lights like cat said, they look alot better than standard ph1's

mk1 Clio
alright thanks, its just ive seen a saxo around the area where i live with a silver trim in the lights, and i thought that it would look good on a clio, and it'd look a bit different.

Tinted lights, no they'll look naff unless they are done to a good standard. I'd go for phase2 rear ones If you've not got them already.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
These are the back lights on mine. mk1 ph3.

03032008154.jpg

Urs any different to them?

1.8 8v RSi
i got some black lexus style lights if you want something different(dont look chavy) (£50 delivered) not the best pic ever
DSC00209.jpg

there nice them mate, would you be able to keep em for me? till i get the 50 quid, gotta get my gearbox fixed tonight :/

and a question to chris, where can i get hold of one of them cliosport.net stickers from?

1.8 8v RSi
there nice them mate, would you be able to keep em for me? till i get the 50 quid, gotta get my gearbox fixed tonight :/

and a question to chris, where can i get hold of one of them cliosport.net stickers from?
yeah sure i can.
all you will have to do is just swap the bulbs over from your old ones when you get them

yeah thats fine mate, i dont like plain lexus lights but i like tinted ones, and dont worry i cant look like a chav at all, i listen to death metal in my car ;) haha

1.8 8v RSi
yeah thats fine mate, i dont like plain lexus lights but i like tinted ones, and dont worry i cant look like a chav at all, i listen to death metal in my car ;) haha
me and you gonna get on just fine then
fellow metal head here:evil:

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Got me sticker off russ@gasperformance. Hes on here mate just have a look through the for sale section an ull find em.

Foxy is currently selling some though. If u click on the "Cliosport.net @ FCS" thread ull see in there that hes getting plain stickers like mine done.

Them lexus lights would look quite good with them being smoked i used to have normal lexus lights on mine but were too bright and didnt suit the "subtleness" of the car so swapped em back.

yeah i know what you mean, the normal ones are too in your face chav style, but with them being tinted and our cars being dark they should look real nice. theres some photos of my car on the thread in the clios section, go have a look chris.