ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missing Radio Stations Clio RS MK4?

Renault Clio 4 RS
Hi everyone,

So i have a question that i can't seem to find the answer for.. I have a renault clio rs 2014 and recently I really like the music channel Kiss FM, however I cannot find that radio station at all on my system! I've tried retuning and all sorts but still I can't find that one station. It's annoying because I've only just found out just how much data my phones uses if i'm to stream the station. The radio is completely stock btw, stock arial, stock system etc..

Thank you!

Renault Clio 4 RS
does the RS RLINK have DAB as standard? if not you can add the DAB module to it and kiss FM is available on that
I don't believe It does have DAB. Where can I buy the DAB module from? I did a quick search and I don't think id be prepared to pay about £140. Just seems silly paying for it when it should've been there standard. Thanks for your reply! :D

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I don't believe It does have DAB. Where can I buy the DAB module from? I did a quick search and I don't think id be prepared to pay about £140. Just seems silly paying for it when it should've been there standard. Thanks for your reply! :smiley:
its standard on all the later cars as my 66 plate DCI has it, obviously not helpful to you but worth keeping your eyes on ebay for one popping up, I believe it was just a plug in module I'm not sure if it still is or if its actually built into the unit now, Mine runs MediaNav Evolution rather than the older MediaNav which was pants!