ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minecraft Xbox 360

Nippy white cup
Is there a limit to how players on at once?

Me and seb did some mining on mine last might...got loads of cobblestone now so extensions to the house soon...feck did I just say that? :(

DCi
on the pc server i play on i built an 8x8 square and just kept mining directly down to the bed rock. i put stairs all the way down in a spiral and a swimming pool at the bottom for a soft landing...

i now have 2 double crates full of cobble stone and nothing to do with it ha

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Is there a limit to how players on at once?

Me and seb did some mining on mine last might...got loads of cobblestone now so extensions to the house soon...feck did I just say that? :(

LOL!

I'll be in at 11pm ish tonight so I'll be up for some until the early hours then?

1.8 Civic EX
I've got f**k all idea what this game is about but this thread makes me want to get it...rape caves, mining and stealing stuff from scutch. Sounds awesome lol

AK

M240i
No, cause c***s will rape me, I'm guessing.

Is there nothing else to get in the Nerther other than the gold coloured stuff?

Edition 30
There's not a lot down there. Glowstone is decent.

I only did it for the achievement.

Edition 30
Build the outside exactly the same as mine out of obsidian.

Then build a flame thrower, iron + flint and set the bottom or the portal on fire.

Et voila.

1.8 Civic EX
No idea what I've been doing for last hour and a half but I have a hut on the beach and fooooking great hole in the ground to show for it......

DCi
AK if you are in someone's game who already made a portal all you need to do is chip away one block of their portal to stop it, then put the block back and re-light it with iron and flint

Edition 30
I was too busy eating pizza and watching gladiator. Are you not entertained?

Did you finish that thing you were building in the water?

Edition 30
One of the most famous quotes from Gladiator...

You need to check my house out next time I'm on, fixed your mic?

1.8 Civic EX
I joined for a bit last night but couldnt join the party for the chat for some reason, then all hell broke loose and the house started to burn down lol, having no idea what was going on i left.

Building an awesome castle on my own game now though. Highest point in the game, bloody annoying when the clouds come over though. Will have to try and get a pic up of it or I'll invite some of you in....

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Too OCD for this game.

Just spent ages reworking some stairs as they weren't semetrical.

I demolished the entire end of my castle and had to make it 1 block bigger because the castleations round the wall weren't symmetrical where they met.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
To start off with I made them meet in a corner where I would never go and tried to leave it at that, but I knew it was there even if noone else did so I had to change it :(

OCD FTL.

1.8 Civic EX
Ok so I had some spare cobblestone laying around and got a little carried away. It's actually as high as the game will allow to build...

Close
5a76440b.jpg

Far
36f1e8d7.jpg

From the top
d091a421.jpg

And my high-rolling baller spec hot-tub on the top lol
410d2c8b.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That tower in the first pic would do my head in.

There's no way that soil would support all that cobblestone. You need pillars underneath! :eek:

AK

M240i
Your moat was a bit s**t and there wasn't much in the house.

Looked ok. Could do better though.

Edition 30
I can not for the life of me get the water to run all the way round!

Im building a new house a bit further away and going to have rooftop mine carts across from house to house.

1.8 Civic EX
Lol at the OCD. Don't worry it's no where near finished yet. Plan is to dig out everything it's standing on and build up to it from the ground with loads of rooms at s**t. I keep getting side tracked though.

Was digging a massively long tunnel with no torches or anything, turns out I was digging down rather than through so no way out. I switched on another controller and joined the game on split screen so I could go and dig the guy main guy out lol