ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minecraft Xbox 360

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
From what Iain was saying above, say I enter the server and do some work in there and then you log off. Will my work that I do after you've gone still be there the next time you log on, or will it end from when you exit?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The session ends when I leave mate, so no. You can start your own server that we could join though.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Make sure you homo's do regular saves on your world like every 30 mins or so.

Me and a couple of mates lost about 7 hours worth of building the other night as the host's Xbox froze. Really ruins it because then you can't be bothered with the same map as you don't want to do it all again so we ended up starting a new one.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Serious question, do any companies actually offer dedicated servers for consoles? I know we pay something like £2 a month each for our CS and Minecraft server.

No, but recently on BF3 EA offer dedicated servers, works a little differently to PC.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I couldn't find him, LOL.

The house I have on my other is built into the side of a mountain with my own personal lake outside.

Well I say house, more of a mine.

PMSL @ Turner exited my abode and then proclaiming it made your house look awesome.

Pwned :dapprove:

AK

M240i
The house I have on my other is built into the side of a mountain with my own personal lake outside.

Well I say house, more of a mine.

PMSL @ Turner exited my abode and then proclaiming it made your house look awesome.

Pwned :dapprove:

LOL! Proper rape cave.

Ours is mint though :cool:

Mk2 Ph2 172
Just bought this..... Man it is additive

Just started a new map....

Will there be updates for other modes
Like survival etc.... Do you think ???

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I need a mic. First I was bricked in my own dungeon by hoodlums, then I dug to the centre of the world and found old ruins and then I set myself alight by digging into a block hiding lava.

Tried digging myself out by going upwards which was working quite well. Found more random sh*t and then everyone left.

AK

M240i
I need a mic. First I was bricked in my own dungeon by hoodlums, then I dug to the centre of the world and found old ruins and then I set myself alight by digging into a block hiding lava.

Tried digging myself out by going upwards which was working quite well. Found more random sh*t and then everyone left.

Yes, you need a mic, lol. Once you've got a mic I'll come on your map, I joined a few times but couldn't see you anywhere :( and lost my map, lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yes, you need a mic, lol. Once you've got a mic I'll come on your map, I joined a few times but couldn't see you anywhere :( and lost my map, lol.

I think I've sorted that by simply building blocks up to the sky. Now you should be able to see these blocks from the highest point. My house/mine is at the bottom with a little beach.

DCi
when you join someones map you should get a map in your inventory which even if you havent expolored yet, shows where other people are and which direction you need to go.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup. We need a new project.

Underwater base, I reckon? We could do it on our server AK, we've got enough minerals and supplies anyway.