ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minecraft Xbox 360

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
For all you Minecraft fans, you may have noticed it's out for Xbox 360 now.

It is 1600 MS points but it is definitely worth it if there are a few of you together. 1000 x 1000 block limit, which seems small but actually is about the size as a craftable map, which is pretty big.

One person has to host the map but can then invite others into it, so you can't play a multiplayer map unless that person is online.

It is such a good laugh, me and some buddy's were on it last night till the early hours. Definitely recommend it.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Played the demo, thought it was pap!

Whats the point of the game lol?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Heard quite a few of the features from the PC version are missing though?

Yeah it is running version 1.6.6 which is quite outdated, but they will be bringing it up to date in time.

It is only very small features though that if you are new to the game you wouldn't even notice.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
What exactly is the Aim? Is it just to build? Is it anything like Gmod 10

Nothing like Gmod.

Just a bit of run really.

I enjoy playing it, there is no aim, although there are community made maps that can have some sort of 'point' to them.

Such as Survival Island, where, you guessed it, the object is to survive.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It is not for everyone, some people just don't get it. I think you have to have a bit of an imagination.

DCi
didnt think this would be my thing at all but a few mates said get it and i had the points in my account, was quite a laugh.

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
I'll need to get this been playing fortress craft on the x-box which is like a copy of minecraft.

As said it's hard to explain the game to people without making yourself sound like a weird gaming fan boy!

F82 M4
1000x1000 blocks limit? Rather small my friend! Think the PC is something like 30,000,000 x 30,000,000 or even infinite. Can't remember :cool:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It is limited on the PC but the terrain starts going mental at the edge.

It is bigger than you think though. Takes about 15 mins to walk from one end to the other in one direction, so that is a lot of space to use.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
On a serious note (not trolling) - wouldn't you really need K&M for something like this?

I've never even tried Minecraft, but from what I've seen it looks like it would be frustrating to use with a pad?

D.

Not a 320d
Wish I knew people who played this lol.
Never played it before!

Its a right laugh. Ive been playing it for a while on public servers. Ive got one server I really like, but the other I just go grief peoples homes. Set them on fire etc. No new concept but its amusing.

Good to play with mates on pvp servers, ive got a massive plot on a server out in the middle of no where and ive turned it into a nazi base. BIG crop farm with pistons and water to harvest etc.

Ill try get some photos next time im on it.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I tried the demo, seems quite good, hope they get 2.0+ on there sooner rather than later.

Its a right laugh. Ive been playing it for a while on public servers. Ive got one server I really like, but the other I just go grief peoples homes. Set them on fire etc. No new concept but its amusing.

Good to play with mates on pvp servers, ive got a massive plot on a server out in the middle of no where and ive turned it into a nazi base. BIG crop farm with pistons and water to harvest etc.

Ill try get some photos next time im on it.

Is this on xbox or PC?

Ph 1 172
played it today for the first time... i thinnk i played the xob demo for a good hour without understanding what the f**k was going on or what i was doing or what i need to do but i enjoyed it and i built myself a little house next thing i know it had a little pond outside and a trap door lol.... bizarre game but purchased it although still unsre weather i enjoyed it or not lol

Not a 320d
I tried the demo, seems quite good, hope they get 2.0+ on there sooner rather than later.

Is this on xbox or PC?

PC. Principle is still the same.

Servers that allow killing of other players and griefing are the best. makes it more interesting.

DCi
On a serious note (not trolling) - wouldn't you really need K&M for something like this?

I've never even tried Minecraft, but from what I've seen it looks like it would be frustrating to use with a pad?

D.

Nah, it works really well.

we built a rail road for the 500m acheivement and it took forever and a day. it just goes on forever!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You'd probably all like it if there was loads of us online.

I've downloaded the demo, is it multiplayer?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I may consider it if there's a few on here getting it. I hardly use Xbox live though.

DCi
You'd probably all like it if there was loads of us online.

I've downloaded the demo, is it multiplayer?

Me and another in my group of mates both basically said we've heard of the game, we knew what it was about and thought it was proper geek shite but we have had a load of us sharing a server and it's a right laugh

Goliath I
How much does it actually cost to download? Game are selling hard copies for £13.49... at least I think they're hard copies, I didn't get a proper look

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
How much does it actually cost to download? Game are selling hard copies for £13.49... at least I think they're hard copies, I didn't get a proper look

It's 1600 points, dunno what that equates too though. And the thing from game will probably be a dvd case with a activation card in it.