ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minecraft Xbox 360

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Been playing it for a few days now with my mate, so addictive!

One thing I hate is that we are all playing on my one of my mates 'server' game save, so everytime he goes offline we can't play on that game. They should do it so the servers/games are shared or you joined them using a password.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What the f*ck do you do in the multiplayer?

Anything. lol.

We made a house, made is pretty decent before AK lead two exploding penises into our lounge and they exploded, destroying most of our hour's work.

With a few mates it's really, really fun. :cool:

F82 M4
Been playing it for a few days now with my mate, so addictive! One thing I hate is that we are all playing on my one of my mates 'server' game save, so everytime he goes offline we can't play on that game. They should do it so the servers/games are shared or you joined them using a password.
Serious question, do any companies actually offer dedicated servers for consoles? I know we pay something like £2 a month each for our CS and Minecraft server.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Don't just download the demo and piss around on your own, before deciding it's rubbish and deleting it.

Multiplayer with mates is brilliant.

AK

M240i
LOL! Me and Seb flooded our house by accident with the water feature :eek:. And I smashed Mammonths windaes. Because hooligan.

Edition 30
We got one of our mates to come to our tower in the sky, as soon as he got there we had set up a trapdoor.

He wasn't happy when we jumped on the switch and he fell all the way back down and died! Brilliant.

DCi
I put a tree sapling on my roof just to see if it would grow (it did) then i thought it would be cool to build a tree house up the top of the tree.

Then I thought to myself it didnt look right with a massive tree house on top of a small tree so then i got carried away and built about 20 trees growing into the sky :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So can you make a house or whatever and then import it into the multiplayer or do you have to do everything online?

How does it all work?

I'm off to Youtube.

AK

M240i
Don't watch videos, Scutch.

I did and thought it was crap.

Buy the game, then come on when we're on.

Ideally need a headset too.

DCi
So can you make a house or whatever and then import it into the multiplayer or do you have to do everything online?

How does it all work?

I'm off to Youtube.

someone starts a game and ticks the online option

when they are online and you start your xbox it will give you a list of your friends currently playing and you can just join into their games

then when you leave and they save... the next day everything is where you leave off.

the only pain is if you do a lot of work on 1 persons game you have to wait for them to be online again but its not a massive issue

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Our old house is just a shell now, I gutted it for supplied for the new one.

We need to make a pool and a first floor later. :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ahh cool, so on your server you're adding to the house. So if I joined, I could - theoretically - smash the f*ck out of everything or build a separate house somewhere else on the map? Hence why you can put trapdoors etc. into the designs and stuff?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yup, but if you grief the f*ck out of our sh*t I'll just block you. Pun intended. :eek:

Honestly though mate, once you get into it, it's really fun with a few people.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cool, I have a fair few MS points left over which I was saving for Skyrim DLC, but I may use them for this.