ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minecraft Xbox 360

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yup. We need a new project.

Underwater base, I reckon? We could do it on our server AK, we've got enough minerals and supplies anyway.

You could build a staircase down from inside of the house which leads under the sea. IIRC the house isn't too far off the coast anyway. Bit like a Thunderbirds type thing.

I wonder if anyone has built a Death Star? With a canteen! Oh my. I built up to a cloud yesterday and then fell off. That was nice.

AK

M240i
We've already got a passage under the sea from the basement. Could go from there.

People asking what I did at the weekend, I don't think playing 7 hours of Minecraft on Saturday is a good answer :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
We've already got a passage under the sea from the basement. Could go from there.

People asking what I did at the weekend, I don't think playing 7 hours of Minecraft on Saturday is a good answer :eek:

And Sunday! lol.

I was out all day and you'd already been on for hours when I came on at 6!

Edition 30
I want my house to look like this!

MineCraft1.png

AK

M240i
Mining? When I was following you, you walked past gold, diamonds, coal, iron, everything. What were you mining? Rocks?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mining? When I was following you, you walked past gold, diamonds, coal, iron, everything. What were you mining? Rocks?

On that I was basically trying to get to the bottom. I couldn't mine the diamonds or gold because I didn't have the necessary tools to do so. All I had was a stone pickaxe because - strangely - my chest of goodies had been ransacked while I was away...

As for the house on my game, yeah it's basically a cave face with a sandstone entrance, windows and a door - leading to a mine. LOL. Once I've dug and mined enough, I'll concentrate on the exterior and interior a bit more. I was in the process of sorting out the beach the other night and putting stairs in the spare room. It'll look ace when it's all done.

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
15 quid?

I hate the ms points system, what's wrong with pounds/dollars... Oh yeah, more money.

They're meant to be getting rid of MS points soon. So I've heard. Minecraft's epic I play it with my mates on my Xbox its a real laugh and good fun in general. Not so fun single player but its a good game. I used to play on PC but don't really use my PC as none of my friends had PC's that were good enough for gaming...

F82 M4
Well I'm not sure about the 360 but on the PC version if you put a sign on or close to your chest and type in "[Private]" it will then only allow you to open it. You can put it on doors as well etc.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Doesnt a bucket hold one square cube worth of water.... Would take a bloody long time to fill a moat up even I you had 64 of them filled up at a time lol

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
You can build infinite pools of water and I've got 20 odd buckets!

You need 4 buckets and a hole 1 deep 2x2 so four blocks total. Fill it so there is no flow and you can take water from anywhere and it will replenish.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
You need 4 buckets and a hole 1 deep 2x2 so four blocks total. Fill it so there is no flow and you can take water from anywhere and it will replenish.

You can do it with two buckets, put the first in one corner of the 2x2, and then the other in the opposite corner.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm currently in Scutch's rape cave. Epic place!

I went to the middle of the world on that one and got trapped. Tried to dig my way out. Upwards! Incredible that there was a temple of ruins buried so far underground.

AK

M240i
LOL!

Mic is fucked (I think).

What is that s**t? It says it's supposed to burn, but I tried lighting it with a torch and it never worked.

Edition 30
I made a nether (sp) portal. I got you some glowstone. That was the things I put in front of the house.

Next time you're on, go into the portal, make sure it's on peaceful though.